Chapter 2

Colby
" Brock I have the undertaker on my side who do you have huh? No-"

I was cut off by Romans music. Dammit. Then shortly after deans music played. I'm screwed. Me an the undertaker were about to attack them when roman grabbed a mic.

"There's one more person and Seth I think you might know her,"

They say we're losers and we're alright with that

What? Who is this. As soon as she got in the ring I recognized her. Alyssa. The girl I love but ruined my Chanel by abusing her.

I made a lot of mistakes but I really do love this girl with all my heart.

"You see Seth I don't like when people mistreat my little sister," I'm sorry what!!?? Before I knew I was on her shoulders as she gave me a Samoan drop. Then she gave me dirty deeds.

"You wanna abuse me Seth? How does it feel to have the shoe on the other foot? Bet it feels terrible to get beaten up by a girl. Especially the girl you used to bet up," right when she finished Dean jumped on me. Why does he care so much? Roman and Alyssa pulled him off of me and I rolled out of the ring.

I looked back in the ring and saw the girl I love kissing my enemy. I started screaming and stomping they pulled away and just looked at me.

"You're still mine Alyssa and soon enough you'll realize it soon enough and you'll leave those dogs!"

"I'm no ones property Seth. And these guys are my team and I don't plan on leaving them anytime soon. Why would I leave my big brother and my boyfriend for an abusive, sellout, scumbag like you?!"

"Cause your gonna realize that you belong with me,"

"She wasn't happy with you Seth. She's my girlfriend now and I don't want you anywhere near her!"

"As long as me and Dean are around you're not gonna touch my little sister!"

"She's my property. She always has been and she always will be," I was interrupted by someone attacking but I couldn't tell who. I opened Amy eyes a little and saw randy Orrin standing above me.

Shit. I forgot they were best friends. I slowly got up and limped backstage I saw Alyssa push Renee down and ran over to all of them.

They all stopped in their tracks and looked so confused.

"Look I know all of you hate me but I want to reunite the shield and Alyssa,"

"Woah!" Jon said getting in front of Alyssa. "Stay away from my girlfriend and we will reunite the shield but instead of you we're gonna have randy and Alyssa. Bye scumbag!!"

They all walked away and I just sighed. I know I screwed up everything I had with every single one of those people but I really want them back in my life. Well I want Alyssa back in my life.

They guys yeah but not as much. I mean mostly just so I can get closer to her but none of them will ever fall for it. I've gotta come up with a plan.

Alyssa

If Colby really thinks any of us are gonna forgive him then hes dumber than I thought he was. I can tell he's sorry for what he did to me but I will never forgive.

Nothing in this world will ever make me forgive Colby Lopez or Seth Rollins.