Chapter 2 - Respect me , i Respect You

Dante's POV

It's hot as hell outside today , spring dont be on that coo' shit it be on that hot shit. Got a nigga sweatin these basketball short keeping me somewhat cool.

Earlier i got a call from Raheem & King saying we needa check up on our lil niggas today. You know the ones who make drops , stay on the corners. None of em count my shit tho ! Hell nahhhh , i ont' trust em like that. Pulled up in Raheem's drive-way first and honked. Soon he came outside puttin his white tee on with his caki cargo shorts.

"Don't come back late smelling like weed" Lala said from the door as he came to the passenger side.

"Hater' he shot back. She smiled and waved back realizing he prolly wont smoke. Honestly Raheem kinda whipped , we all are but he is the most.

"Sup" Raheem gretted me.

"She ont like you smokin?" i asked

"She just dont like the smell ..."

" Since when ?"

"Nigga she quit smoking last year whatchu thinking ?"

"Damn my bad i forgot i get it know"

'Dumb ass , and dont be worrying bout what my girl like and dont like nigga"

"Shut yo yes dear ass up"

Raheem laughed before saying "and you aint whipped either ?"

"Not like you ...."

Soon we pulled up into Kings' drive-way i honked , it took forever for him to come out. Really like 2 minutes but still.

King gave us a man shake"Wassup ?"

"Shiiiitt" Raheem said

"same as Raheem " i said

" Boring asses..." King said

As i stopped at a red- light i looked over to my right this one of my corners , where this nigga at? ahh , there he goo

"Ayyyyyyyee ! Wassup" ole dude said.

I parked on the curb and we went to talk to him.

"Why you so happy ?" King asked

"Maann , i just found out my girl got a baby on the way ." Truth said

" Ayee *man-shake* foreal ? Whatchu want" i asked

Truth - You know i want a daughter keep her away from these niggas like me , but if i gottta son he gone be sumn like me but better feel me ?

Raheem - Yeah , i feel you . I hope erythang go good ! how thangs on this corner ?

Truth - same ol ' same ol' you know this where most the crackheads come

King - You got that right !

We all laughed then Raheem handed him a stack had to be 30k Stay up he said. Truth was so happy he thanked him so many times it was crazy. Since we started doin' this Truth been one of Raheem's favorties i'm not suprised he gave em money. In the future i see him doing what me and my crew do now. We stopped at a couple more of my corners before going to the trap house. Tomorrow we had a drop to do , a dude in Miami wanted a big amount of weed. None of my corner workers gonna do that i'd much rather do it myself feel me ? Not that i dont trust em just .... its risky!

Walking inside this trap house i realized why i made it my trap house. Outside it looks raggedy and abandoned it's in the middle of nowhere kinda. Security is all around it best believe! Inside , its cozy asf' Nobody would ever think it looked like this , if one of my crew members needa hide-out this is where they would come. Nobody would find them here , i even purchased it in someone else's name. Im good huh ?

It started getting dark and honestly i was sleepy .. so i called it a wraps. We put everything back where it belonged and headed to my ride. Checking the time i realized it was 10:27. Not that late right? Our girls should be fine. First i dropped King off , he was beyond tired he bout to be knocked. Next was Raheem , once Lala opened the door for him she jumped up wrapping her legs around his torso. They always together i knew she missed him. Around 11 i was home in my apartments. Walking in i smelt honey , Bre must' ve been taking a bath..

Baby i said stepping further inside.

in the tub she replied , bring yo ass back on time next time boo she said coming into the room wit her towel covering her

"I know , i lost track of time" i said

"Needa watch then " She said *taking her towel on and rubbing lotion on her

"Gonna buy me it ? " i asked sitting next to her

"Dont start nuthin , i gotta test tomorow" she said putting one of my shirts on

"On ?" i asked

"The body .. " she replied

"Can i test yo body" i spoke

"Corny ass" she said and laughed

"Made you laugh tho" i returned

"Go to sleep" she said crawling in our bed

After taking my outfit off i laid next to her , bringing her body closer to mines snuggling in her neck

Night baby love you

Love you Dante

Ok . How was it ? Lemme know !