chap.5

Its the end of the day and i plan on tellin brandon how i feel....
At my house
Me:brandon.
Brandon:.....
Me:brandon
Brandon:my fault ma wassuh?

Me: okaay umm.... we been friends for a long time ad i like u alot ad i really have strong feelings for u and the i think i love u all the feelingss started in 4th grade wen we kissed i  wanted to tell u along time ago but i didnt know if u felt the same way...

By that time i was in tears....

Brandon pov.

okaay umm.... we been friends for a long time ad i like u alot ad i really have strong feelings for u and the i think i love u all the feelingss started in 4th grade wen we kissed i  wanted to tell u along time ago but i didnt know if u felt the same way...

By that time she was in tears.
Me : im speechless i always felt that way about u i was just scared to tell u ....

She was hella blushin and shit .. i lifed her chin up with my index finger and we stared into each other eyes and we just start kissin and she was to beautiful i love her smile walk talk and everything..
Me: dont blush ma yur beautiful..
Her: blushing
Me:Mariah will yu be my girl my rod my wife my everything??.

Mariah pov.

Brandon: Mariah will yu be my girl my rod my wife my everything??.
Me: brandon i would love to but i just cant be hurt.
Brandon: Mariah i have feelings inever had for a girl so this MEANS your different i promise i wont hurt uh give a nigga a chance.
Me: ok but im not NUN of yur thots and if uh hurt me IM DONE WITH U FOR GOOD UNDERSTOOD?
Brandon: yea i understood.