The Beginning Of A New Life

*A Long Time Ago There Was Two People At A Public High School. They Fell Madly In Love With Each Other So They Started Dating. After High School They Could Only See Each Other Using Skype Because Maria Was Too Busy At College To Go See Her Boyfriend Mark. 3 Years Later After Maria Came Home From College Mark Called Maria And Told Her To Go To Niagara Falls At 9:30pm Sharp So She Went And Saw Mark Waiting For Her. She Went Over To Him And They Had A Wonderful Time On Their Date. Mark Asked If He Could Ask Her Something And She Replied With Joy "Of Course! You Can Ask Me Anything. What's Up?" Then He Got Down On One Knee With A Small Black Box. He Opened It And It Was A Very Rare Diamond Ring That Was Worth A Million Dollars Then He Spoke In A Happy Voice "Will You Marry Me?". She Stayed Quiet For A Minute Then Shouted Excitedly "YES!!!!!" Then They Hugged. A Year Later They Got Married And Went On Their Honey Moon And Had A Lot Of Fun. They Also Took The Time Out Of Their Fun To Talk About Having A Baby So Mark Thought Maybe They Should Try Tonight And Then They Did. Two Weeks Later Once They Returned From Their Honey Moon They Moved Into A Beautiful Two Story House. But Then An Hour After They Got To Their New House Maria Started Feeling Strange And Began Having Terrible Moodswings And Would Just Feel Awful Like Her Stomach Was Being Hit. So They Went To The Hospital To See What Was Going On And They Then Found Out That She Was Pregnant. The Doctor Asked Them If They Wanted To Know The Gender The Baby Was Going To Be But Maria Refused And Told Him That She Wanted It To Be A Surprise Then They Left The Hospital. 10 Months Later Her Water Broke And They Rushed To The Hospital As Fast As They Could. They Then Found Out That The Baby Was Stuck And Tangled Up In It's Cord's So They Put Her In A Sea Section And She Had The Baby 12 Minutes Later. The Baby Was Then Wrapped In A Blanket And Then The Doctor Said Happily "Its A Girl" Then He Handed The Baby To Maria And Asked What Would They Call The Baby With Blue Eyes. Maria Then Spoke Smiling Looking At The Baby "Beth." The Doctor Smiled And So Did The Nurses And Greg. When They Got Home It Was 3am In The Morning So They Put Beth In Her Crib And She Fell Asleep. Greg And Maria Both Went Into Their Room And Maria Went To Sleep But Greg Couldn't Sleep Knowing That Everything Was Going To Be Different Now And That It Could Be For The Better But It Could Also Be For The Worse.