Her First Words.

A Year Passed And Mark Told Maria That They Should Start Teaching Beth How To Talk And Maria Agreed. They Both Looked At Beth And Mark Hated That She Was Happy It Basically Disgusted Him. Maria Then Spoke Breaking The Silence "Say Mommy Beth". Mark Began To Look At Beth With Anger That She Wasn't Talking Correctly And He Began Losing His Patience. "Bwie..." Beth Said Quietly. "What Was That Sweetie?" Maria Said Sweetly, Looking At Her Daughter. "Dwqeath...Dweath...De...ath...Death!" Beth Said Giggling. Maria Was Shocked By What Beth Had Just Said And Then Said "Beth No Don't Say That". Beth Then Looked At Her Father And Cried Looking At Him. A Few Weeks Passed And Mark And Maria Couldn't Stop Thinking About Her First Word. Why Would Her First Word Be Death? And How Did She Even Learn That Word At This Age? Mark Fought With His Wife That Night About Beth And Beth Couldn't Sleep Because Of How Loud They Were Being. The Next Day Maria Awoken With Bruises All Over Her Arms And Stomach So She Wore A Long Sleeved Shirt And Went To Beth's Room. She Saw That Beth Was Awake Just Smiling And Giggling Then Maria Finally Smiled. Maria Picked Up Her Daughter And Held Her In Her Arms Then Whispered "I Wish Happiness Could Last...But It Can't..." Then She Took Beth Down Stairs And Got Her And Beth Some Breakfast. Beth Saw Her Father Come Down Stairs Then Cried Until He Yelled "SHUT UP YOU STUPID BABY!" Then Beth Remained Silent. "Your Being Too Harsh To Beth Mark." Maria Said As She Was Cleaning The Dishes. "Mind Your Own Business" Mark Said Rudely. Maria Then Replied "It Is My Business. What Is Your Problem Lately? All You Do Is Abuse Me And Yell At Our Daughter When She Has Done Nothing Wrong I Have The Right To Know So Just Tell Me." "It's None Of Your Freaking Business Maria Now Shut Up!" Mark Said Yelling At Her About Ready To Punch Her. Maria Then Stormed Out Of The Room Just Before He Could Hurt Her.