Chapter 3

Ariels POV

I woke up in the morning. Yay! Saturday! I went in the living room. Michael still isn't up. I went into his room and he was passed out in his bed. I sat on him and yelled "MICHAEL GET YO ASS UP!!!" He woke up to that😏😂. "Okai I'm up."
We went into the living room and made breakfast together.

After we ate, I went up to my bathroom to shower and get dressed.
After my shower I got in my clothes for the day. (On the side).
I walked downstairs and Michael smirked then said "I like your shirt." Then I laughed.
------------------
I was sat on a bar stool in the kitchen and someone really familiar sent me a text.
Luke.

L- hey Ari!
A- hey Lukey! What's up?
L- nothing much .. Just wanted to talk to you.
A- aw. Well okay.
L- ugh I can't do this no more.
A- do what?
L- I like you Ariel, I've liked you from the day I met you.
A- really?! Cause I like you too.
L- will you be my girlfriend Ari?
A- of course I will Luke.😘
L- come to my house?
A- ok. See you then.

-------------
"Mikey! I'm going over to Lukes house!"
"K Ari! Be home by 7:00.!"
"Mkay!"
We screamed to each other from across the house.

I walked out my front door and Lukes house was down the street. So I walked. I got halfway there an guess who approached me? Yep, Zac.
"Hey bitch!" Zac said and kicked me. I fell to the ground and I couldn't get up because he kept kicking me and wouldn't let me up. I got out of breath and started crying. Panic attack. I couldn't breathe and I was hurting so bad then he walked off like nothing happened. I need Luke. I couldn't get up so I texted him.
A- please help.
L- what's wrong?
A- I can't breathe.
L- where are you?!
A- 2 houses down from yours.
L- on my way.

I then saw Luke come out his house angry and in a hurry. He gasped when he saw me and ran to me. He picked me up and walked to his house.
Luke sat on the end of his couch while I was laying down, my head in his lap. He was rubbing my head because he knew it would calm me down.

I'm hurting so much. ugh. Thanks Zac!

It was quiet and then I heard Luke start talking. "Who the hell did this to you Ari??" He sounds angry because I'm hurt.

"You remember the other day when you guys came running over to me and I was hurt?" I said.

"ZAC! HIM AGAIN!" Luke screamed. "He needs to stop hurting my princess."

I stayed silent.

I the heard Luke start talking again. 

"Me and the boys are gonna teach the guy a lesson."

That scared me.

"What do you mean by that??"

He replied..

"Oh don't worry baby girl. We got this for you."