Day Full Of Shopping

I woke up and went to wake up my sister she had a Dr appointment so I had the nanny take her I did not want her to know I was skipping school today. I was going to go shopping today I hated that school and my parents would not have known that I skipped school so I did not really care. I went to the biggest mall we had in town. I went to Forever 21 to buy some jeans but they wear not my size I wear a size 20 sometimes 22 in pants I really hated shopping for clothes because they did not fit and I would waste my time. I checked out JCP I found some jeans they were ok I was going to rip them and stuff so I bought five pairs I went to look for some shirts, jackets, jewelry and dresses. The lines were long but my best friend worked there so I called her up and she came I cashed out my total was 368.35 I picked up things for my sister to. My best friend and I headed to go get something to eat and hang around until I had to get my sister from school it was about an hour drive to my part of town then another 20 minutes to my sister's school.

My best friend name is Sara she's a sophomore to we live in different parts of the town so I hardly get to see her. She's Hispanic I love her. I known her since we were five years old. She's been there for me and I love her for that.

***Driving to My Sister's School***

I got a text from my step mom saying they are going to be out another two weeks.

I did not have a problem but my sister would be sad since she is young and her sister is all she had before we came along.

I got to her school 30 minutes early so I decided to sign her out early. She was happy to see me I gave her a hug and kiss and I said I had a surprise. We drove home and the maid took all the stuff out the car and brought it to my room. My sister took a shower and I told the chef to make a snack I hardly used the people in the house and they were basically there doing nothing and getting paid. Best job ever.

We ate then went to my room I told her about our parents, she was sad but I gave her the things I bought her I went to her favorite store Justice, Old Navy and Claire's. She tried on everything and thanked me she asked me if she could sleep in my room I said yes of course. We went outside played had fun then ate dinner watched a movie did each other's nails and hair Prayed and then went to bed.