Chapter 9- ashton misses michael

~~ two days after Michael's suicide~

Ashton's phone rang to notice it being the police calling him to tell him they needed him to come to the station.

Ashton nervously drove to the station.

~at the station~

Ashton got out of his car, locks it, and walk to the front door, feeling a wave of  nausea.

A office greeted Ashton and told him to follow him. So Ashton nodded and followed him.

Ashton sat down, while the office closed the door, and sat at his desk. Ashton sighed  he had a feeling of what happened.

"Ashton this is hard to tell you. But you need to know that your friend Michael Clifford...he committed suicide two-two days ago. He left this for you,"  the officer opened his desk handed Ashton a sketchbook. Michael's. Ashton reaches for it shakily and takes it from him reading the letter.

Ashton was trying not to cry, but how could you not. He gives up and let's his tears fall.

His voice shakily and weak he manages to choke out, "Can-can I keep this it-it means a lot to me," the officer nods. "He wanted you to keep it. You may leave now."

Ashton quickly walks out of the station and gets in his car putting Michael's sketchbook in the passengers seat and laying his head against the steering wheel crying and muttering to himself.

Ashton missed Michael.

-----------------------------------
Soooo soo sorry again.

I feel horrible for this.

Sorry for the short chapter. 

I think that's it so till next time.
Stay awesome, be punk rock, and don't do anything I wouldn't do.

(Spelling and grammar corrected)