Chapter 1 - Unexpected Visit

It is half past eight in the morning and someone is already working at the Detectives' Agency L&M even though it doesn't open until ten o'clock. Langue, a man near his fifties, wearing an ordinary brown coat, is sitting beside the old-looking desk. He has short blond hair and a serious look. His deep blue eyes reveal a sad expression while staring at a picture that is holding in his left hand. The picture shows a beautiful woman dressed with an ordinary white t-shirt and a pair of dark blue trousers as she smiles, giving her an amazing look. She has long black hair and a pair of green eyes filled with curiosity.

At that moment someone knocks the door:

"Excuse me, may I come in? I know it's supposed to be closed but it's an emergency." A voice calls behind the door.

"Y-Yes, please." Langue answers surprised at the same time he deposits the picture into the nearest drawer.

A woman enters the room very proud of herself. She is wearing a black dress that covers every part of her body tightly as well as for her face, covered by a black hat, making it impossible to know who is under all those dark clothes.

"May I ask what is so important, Madam?" Asks Langue.

"I apologize for the inconvenience but there is something that I need you to do. I'll pay you a good amount for it." The woman replies.

Langue knows better than anyone that under that hat, the mysterious woman is staring at him with determination in her eyes. And he couldn't refuse that kind of expression.

"If so, I'll have a look."