Chapter 3 - Unexpected Happening

"We are glad to have you as our guest. Please enjoy your stay." Says Mr Tairn, the man in the bathrobe, wearing an elegant black suit. He has long brown hair and wears a stylish pair of glasses from the 80's.

"Thank you for your hospitality." Langue says, trying to be as respectful as possible from his position at the dining table.

The table was set up an hour ago and Langue couldn't say no to an invitation for dinner. "The dining room is the biggest room in the villa without exception." That thought hasn't left Langue's mind yet.

"Sheilna, bring us the main courses." Says Mrs Tairn, the woman sitting in front of Langue, she is probably near her forties, wearing a beautiful white dress. She has short blond hair and something that bothered Langue since the beginning, her eyes have a particular green color.

Sheilna, the maid responsible for everything in the house, entered the dining room with a large variety of appetizers and a huge turkey in its sauce. She is an immigrant, probably from the south because of her looks. Her long black hair is kept in a ponytail.

As Sheilna serves the dinner, Langue notices the tension generated between her and Mrs Tairn. But when Sheilna served Mr Tairn, it was completely the opposite. A warm aura was surrounding them both.

"Excuse me sir, I would like to talk about that job." Langue couldn't keep his curiosity anymore.

"Hmm. Sorry, what work is it?" Mr Tairn has a look in his eyes like he doesn't know anything.

"That's the reason why I came here, sir. A woman told me that someone needed my abilities here."

"Excuse me, we were told that we would have company tonight. We don't need any service." Mr Tairn is giving a look that he really doesn't know anything.

"Just enjoy the dinner, we can talk about that matter tomorrow, don't you think so?" Mr Tairn stares at Langue waiting for an answer.

"Of course, dear. You shouldn't talk about work while eating." As a result Mrs Tairn is the one who answers.

They continued eating for the rest of the dinner. No one said a word. Then the big clock situated at the end of the dining room began to strike. It is twelve o'clock already.

"Oh, it's getting late. We should go to our rooms. Sheilna, take our guest, Langue, to his room, please. Tomorrow we are getting up early." Mr Tairn says.

They parted to their respective rooms at the beginning of the staircase and Langue follows Sheilna as far as they reach a door with the name of a person written in capitals: "LANGUE"

"How did they know my name before I arrived?" Langue is feeling confused. When he turns around to thank Sheilna... she isn't there anymore!

"So strange." Langue thinks when a loud scream comes from the inside of the room itself. Langue opens the door quickly to see a horrible scene. Someone who probably was the one who screamed, on the floor... and blood.

"A murder?" Langue couldn't believe it.