Chapter Eighteen

Offenderman's Pov.

-Day Three

The next morning, I woke up with Ruby in my arms. To be honest with myself, it was better than hugging a prostitute to my body, who I wouldn't have known at the time. But with Ruby, I knew her for more than a few days, so it was more than okay for me to be in the same bed as her.

Ruby's hair was sprawled all over my face, giving me a good sniff. It smelled just like kiwis. My hair probably smelled like that too, since we shared the same shampoo, and I thought about Ruby's natural scent.

My grip tightened around Ruby's waist, and I remembered what happened last night. We were under the covers, and I felt really turned on. I wasn't sure if it was because the feeling just came and went, or the outfit she was wearing, but I wanted to fuck someone, and I meant it. But I held back. I, however, couldn't resist touching her. She was too desirable. So innocent.. I would've raped Ruby, which was something I didn't want to do. Mostly because it would've gotten me in trouble, and Ruby seemed a little fragile.

For some reason, I didn't want to let Ruby out of my arms. It just felt so right. You can't fall in love with her, a small part of my brain told me. What if he already is? the other large part of me that wanted Ruby argued. Then he should stop trying. It won't work anyway, so it's useless. What do you know about love? the Ruby-wanting part fumed. Then the voices stopped.

Ruby stiffened against me and then, to my relief, slowly started to relax. Was she feeling what I was feeling, too? No. She couldn't. I was just a monster in disguise. Women only wanted me for my body, and this girl could easily turn into one of them. But she was different than everyone else. It wasn't the powers she had, or the body she owned that made her different. It was her personality. I never looked that much into people's attitudes and how they acted, but with Ruby, it mattered.

She had the looks of a model, but the attitude of a girl who was on her period. Or more like a tiger that stared at its prey with a hateful look. I knew that there was more to Ruby than how she was around people. I betted that deep down inside her, she was the nicest, loveliest woman in the world. Tiger, I thought. That's Ruby's new nickname. I smiled to myself, conjuring up ways how Ruby would react to 'Tiger'.

As I was about to wake her up, she said, "I know you're awake, Oliver."

"Not what I expected to hear in the morning from you, tiger."

I waited for her response, and she finally mumbled, "Now, why the hell would you call me that?"

Grinning, my palms went to her face, shaking her head. "Because you are one. You're confident, independent, and sexy." She blushed at the last part and looked down, not wanting to meet my eyes anymore. I tipped her head up so she'd face me again.

"Don't look away, Ruby, or else I can't see that gorgeous face of yours," I purred. Ruby scowled at me and crossed her arms under her breasts. If only..

"Wow, it's not every day I get a compliment like that," she said, starting to get off the bed.

An idea popped into my head; a stupid idea. "Ruby, wait."

She turned to me and waited. A hand reached out to squeeze one of her breasts, resulting in a gasp and a sharp slap to the cheek. It hurt, but it was worth the pain. I might not have touched her bare boob, but it felt plump and round behind her bra. "Asshole!" She jumped off the corner, and walked to the bathroom, slamming the door.

I felt like an idiot for doing that, but I really wanted to know how her body was like. If I ended up touching another girl's breasts, I wanted to be able to compare how different they'd feel. I pulled on a shirt and saw that Dylan shook his head at me and frowned. My legs carried me, putting me in front of him. "What is it?"