Death

This is my first book so please bare with me focks

I don't own Percy jackson or Avengers

Percy's POV
After the gaint war everything was peaceful.Monster attacks was becomeing less.And everyone was slightly bored but very happy to have a break after two wars.
As I looked down from the hill I saw all the sevens and Nico,Reyan and Calypso at the Big House porch.Piper was putting her head on Jasons lap who was watching how she was inhaling and exhaling.Leo who was supposed to be dead but after drinking the potion got from the god of healing(I forgot his name) and saving Calypso returned at the time of the bead ceremony almost casusing us a heart attack was now fidgeling with a machine and looking at Calypso who was happy as ever after coming to camp half blood.Reyan and Nico was talking to each other.Frank had Hazel on his lap and was whispering something.And lastly my wise girl the most beautiful girl ever.She was now playing with her new knife got from a magician girl named Sadie.
When I sat beside her we looked at each other.I could see her eye colour changing from brown to gray in the sun.Her pale face was beautiful ever.Her lips tiching to smile. To me she was everything .No not was she is everything.
"whats the matter seaweed brain" she said
"nothing much just looking at my princess"
Blushing she gave me a kiss.
"so what are you going to do today"
"I am going for a small quest today" I said
"well come back soon and don't get into any trouble and make sure you IM Tyson and me after you reach there and- "
"Annie you sound like mom"
"Annie,seriously"
"what, can't I give you nicknames"
"Nope"popping the p
"whatever"
"Anyway get ready"
"would you help me"
"as always" rolling her eyes
"so guys I am going to help Percy pack" she said to others
"okay,bye Perce"
***************************
1 week later

"Mom"
No reply
"

Mom, come on open the door"
Still no sound
After my small quest to find Hera's scepter I decide to visit Mom before going to camp but the no one was replying. My insticts were going crazy. Atlast I kicked open the door and ran to Mom's room. I was shocked.
"No no no no"
There my mom and stepfather laying dead. Their room was covered with blood. A note was impailed on their head.
I broke down and cried. I have lost my parents. My mom the only one besides Annabeth who knew how I felt who was always beside my in all my troubles.Gone
Atlast I took the note that was impailed with a knife on my moms head.
"This is just the beginning Jackson soon all you love will die. This is my revenge for killing all my friends in the Princess Andromeda and in the battel of Manhaten . Now you will feel the pain of losing the one you love the most"
- Mike
P.S you have a little present there at your camp I hope you like it
***************************