Fun Day!

I was still babysitting Dylan and Cassie. It was Monday and my parents and there parents wern't back yet. so I didn't go to school. Today we were going to go to the zoo.

It was 6 when I heard Cassie start crying. I have barley gotten any sleep at all. 

ugh. I said and got up out of bed and headed over to her crib thingy and picked her up.

shhh. I said holding her close and then my phone buzzed it must be from Chase. He wakes up this early on school days. I walked over to the side of my bed and sat down still holding Cassie close. 

Hey Baby! I'm on my way to your house- Chase

no school? - Me

surprised your awake and nope I'm not going.- Chase

ya cuz Cassie just woke up won't stop crying. I'm so stressed and tired :( - Me

aww Baby i'm about to pull in.- Chase. I put my phone back on my table and then walked downstairs. I put her in her little swing thing.

Cassie shhh please be quiet and go back to sleep. I said as I was about to cry and I turned the swing thing on and it rocked back and forth and she finally stopped crying and went to sleep.

there was a knock on the door. It was Chase. He smiled at me and i fake smiled. He came inside and then locked the door behind him. He pulled me straight into a hug without anything and I started crying in his chest.

baby come on let's go to the living room. he said and he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist crying into his shoulder. We got into the living room and he sat down on the couch with me on his lap. 

sh baby everything is going to be alright. he said holding me close and tight as I cried into his chest. 

10 mins later we were laying on the couch just being quiet. Chase was playing with my hair as always. I loved when people played with my hair.

Emily? Dylan came into the living room 

Hey Dylan why are you awake buddy? I asked as I got up and Chase sat up. It was just 6 30.

I had a nightmare. he said 

oh come here. I said picking him up and holding him close as he cried. 

we are here that dream is not true. I said rocking back and forth.

I love you. he said

I love you too buddy. I said kissing his cheek and he fell back asleep.

I'm going to go put him back in bed. I said and Chase nodded his head.

I lay ed Dylan back on the bed and tucked him in and kissed his forehead. Walking out closing the door behind me. 

I got back downstairs and lay ed back down next to Chase and he put his arm around me as we just started into each others eyes.

you are going to be such a great mom one day. he said and I blushed and hid my face in his chest.

no hiding your face now. he said

yes it's cute when you blush. he said and I looked back up at him and he kissed me and then I pulled away.

why did you pull away? he asked

just cuz. I said as I got up.

where are you going missy? he asked sitting up

to the computer room. I said and walked into the room and sat down in the chair. Chase came in and walked over to me.

what? I asked