The Wedding (Part 3)

|mᎥᏞᎽ|

"Em, wake up," Calum shook me. "It's 10:30, we gotta get to breakfast."

"Wow. Did I really sleep for that long?" I laughed.

"Yep, now hurry up bedhead. Everyone's waiting for us outside!"

Calum grabbed Violet and tied a little bow in her hair. I stood up and got dressed. I'd apparently fell asleep in my wedding dress. I put on black sweatpants and a pink crop top, that showed my little bump. I put on matching pink converse and did my hair into a ponytail. I walked outside and everyone was waiting there.

"Finally, you slowpoke." Ashton laughed. I shot him a glare.

"Oh please, look in the mirror weirdo." I shot back. He laughed and so did I. We walked down the stairs and ate breakfast. I had Violet in my lap. I looked up and I took a deep breath.

"Thank you all for always being there for our family, and I'm so glad you could all make it. I don't know what I would do without you guys." I smiled. Everyone else smiled too.

"Mommy?" Violet babbled.

"Yes sweetie, what is it?" I responded.

"How did you meet them all?" She pointed to everyone at the table.

"Well, you see," I giggled. "We were all Rebelz, and from then on it was just a best friend tale."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

I'm sorry this was really short, but I wanted to finish this story so that I could start the new one. Oh well. Meanwhile, oh my god, it's finally done. 😭😢😓 Thank you all for reading and for all your support. I couldn't have done it without all of the readers. Again, I encourage you all to read the sequel to this book, Together | Another Best Friend Tale. It will be out in a few days, but the latest is next week. Finally, without further adieu,

THE END

(I know that was a sugarplumluke thing, I'm just a huge fan and I like how she closes her stories off. If you read this Jolie, I want you to know that me and my friends are huge fans of your books! We love them all and wish there were sequels to every single book!)