✩Chapter 1✩

The hushed whispers quieted down when I walked into my classroom. The group of girls moved away to make a way for me.

Don't tell me..

I grimaced, walking to my assigned seat. I looked at the red rose lying on the cold, hard surface. It been a week and I still don't know the person who puts a fresh rose on my table every morning secretly. "Did anyone see the person who does this everyday?" I spoke out loudly, tightly gripping the flower.

"N-No." The girls from earlier said quickly. I glared at their hesitant reply. Who ever put the roses managed to keep their mouths shut. "but Petal, aren't you curious?" A girl with short hair asked grinning. "Do you have any suspects in your mind?" Her identical twin slipped her arm on the girl's shoulder around casually.

Suspects huh..

My lips were in a curled downwards line as four boys came to my mind.

Chanel, he is a highschooler who prefers to spend his time outside playing sports. Since he is friendly to everyone, he easily became the most popular boy in highschool, he has a thing for asking me on dates every moment.

Seiji. Seiji is a Japanese transfer student who wears glasses, which made him, I'm not kidding, so handsome. He also excels in all subjects. I'm not really sure of Seiji but he's always there when someone tries to flirt with me..

Being the rebellious boy he is, Lance, he managed to prank every teacher except one, the librarian because she's hella scary. Because of his constant sneaking, he's probably failing in most subjects seeing him with Seiji in the library getting forcibly tutored. Lance likes to tease the heck out of me and he always takes me with him when he sneaks out.

One last boy left, Mathew. Mathew is a quiet, adorably shy boy. He spends his time in the back at classrooms because he doesn't want anyone to not being able to see through his curly hair poking in every way. Mathew, weirdly, always blushes when he sees me. I'm not exactly sure why. I don't know if I'm that ugly or beautiful.

"Yo." Chanel knocked on my head. "Not the hair. Not the hair!" I slapped his hand away, making him burst to laughter. The librarian shot us a dirty look, the fun atmosphere disappeared. Chanel shivered, quickly stopping his laughing.

"So, how about going to a date?" He rubbed the back of his neck whispering.

I opened my mouth to speak but Seiji cut me off, "Her answer is and will always be no." Seiji brought a book ahead of my eyes to cover my vision. "You should go. Your friends are calling you." Seiji pointed by his thumb to boys crowding outside the library, trying to get Chanel's attention.

Us fangirls can do that better..

Chanel groaned then he wiped the frown on his face to a smile when he made eye contact with me, when I gently moved the book away, "Think about it." He splashed me his signature smile and went away.

The roses that pop out mysteriously on my mind hit me.

"Hey Seiji.." I looked up to him, putting down my History book.

"Hm?" He glanced at me down. "D-Do you.." Wait, I can't talk to him directly, it's way awkward! "Do you love roses?" I cringed mentally. "Petal, is it about the roses on your desk?" The megane casually took a seat beside me.

"U-Um..yeah..haha.." I laughed awkwardly but instead, inside, I was surprised, How the hell did he know about the roses? We're not in the same class.

"I know who does it." He smirked sadistically at me. "Really?! Who?" I shot up my seat excitedly

"It's-."

"Ooiiiiii! Seiji! Get your as-Hahaha. Sorry, Miss. I mean body here... I need you to tutor me." Lance's voice boomed through the library.

LANCE. WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I screamed mentally in my head.

Seiji let out a tired sigh, adjusting his glasses. "Goodbye Petal." He stood up, pushing his chair. "What's freaking taking you so long?! You are worse than my grandma's grandma who I have no idea how's she still alive.." The rebellious guy came shouting to our aisle. "OO-OH, PETAL! Hey." Lance pulled my cheeks teasingly. "Still being a nerd?"

"Gah! Lance, get away!" I tried to punch him but he swiftly dodged.

Ok. I know. I can't punch for shit.

Seiji pulled his ear, "Oh co-OUCH. Come on, Seiji. No one does-OUCH! No one does that anymore!"

Seeing him being far away from me, Lance waved at me, shooting me his handsome smile. "Bye, Petal!-OUCH!" I bit my lip, turning away to hide my blush.

Damn, he's a very, VERY, good looking guy..

Noticing I had finished my book already, I put it back in my bag carefully and walked out of the library.

The crowded hallways was one of the reasons I hate my school. The bodies grinding to each other. The sensation of people's body heat against my body completely disgusts me. I hate making body contact because of that.

My eyes quickly searched for a certain boy.

A fluffy hair was bouncing in the hallway between all the crowded heads making me giggle of how it looked adorable. I kept my vision focusing on him so I don't lose sight of him. "Mathew!" I called out when he entered a classroom. He turned, the curls flying, "P-Petal?" He blushed, covering his face with his hands.

I immediately stopped the urge of giggling creepily so I don't look disgusting. Hashtag thug life. "How are you?" I politely asked, zooming in his deep green, embarrassed eyes.

"I-I am fine, h-how-."

rrrrriiiiinnnggggg

The sound of the loud ring echoed through the solid hallway's walls, bouncing to a spot to another.

"Aw man." I frowned in disappointment. "Gotta go! Bye, Mathew." I grabbed my bag tightly, pushing him into the classroom gently on his chest since the amount of people pissed off is too damn high behind us because we blocked the way thru the class.

"Bye.." He whispered back shyly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

W A R N I N G : This story IS a short story written to improve my writing. There will be no sequels whatsoever.

This story has been inspired by a manga which i kind of forgot the name..hahahaha-//slapped.

I'd be writing both of Stolen Kiss(u) and Silent Tune together, hopefully I'd manage that because I am ADDICTED to a pc game called FLYFF. like literally. i cant even count the number of snaps I have sent to my friends. gomensaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii XD

This chapter was 1000 words or something idk but I assure it'd get longer and longer in each chapter.

H a VE. FUN. READING. AHAHASHAHSAHS-//PUNCHED

E n j o y ~