Waiting for you.

I put on some cologne and sigh to myself, leaning over the sink.

I begin sobbing, but quickly snap out of it, wipe away my tears, and start driving.

I walk into the fancy restaurant and see the blonde girl.

She makes eye contact with me and smiles.

I walk over and sit down with her, awkwardly.

I feel sweaty.

"So Caleb told me all about you... You're a carpenter, right?" She asks.

"Uh... Yeah." I say anxiously.

(A/N: the girl is played by Blake lively, I'll put her picture up if you
don't know who that is)

"A-and your a uh... Nurse. Right?" I ask.

"Yeah...." She says.

I see the waitress coming around the corner.

Lily, (the girl) shifts uncomfortably.

"Hi I'm Jada, can I take your order?" She asks.

"You can go first." I tell Lily.

"N-no." She says.

"Huh?" The waitress asks.

"Do you need more time, or-"

"Can we like have another waitress please?" She asks.

"W-why?" The waitress frowns.

"Not to be racist, but I don't really want you handling our food." Lily says, making me hate her immediately.

I stand up.

"Uh, I'm leaving. If you don't like this perfectly nice waitress then go somewhere else." I tell her.

I storm out angrily.

First attempt at dating, didn't go to well.

Even if the girl was a saint, I wouldn't be able to get over the fact that she wasn't Spencer.

As I'm driving home, I realize I still have an hour until I have to get home.

I think of something, and decide to go.

I pull in slowly, and park my car in the familiar place.

I sit down beside the lone tomb stone that says "Spencer Hastings, beloved girlfriend, daughter, friend, and mother"

And the numbers 1997-2014

"Ugh, I don't think I will ever find another girl like you." I say, talking to her.

It's as if I feel her arms wrap around me.

It's almost like I can feel her warm breath on my neck.

I can hear a small whisper... Now maybe it was just in my head, hot maybe Spencer was contacting me.

The whisper says, "I love you. And I'm waiting for you."

(A/N: ahhhh! This chapter is 375 words (not counting the authors notes) so it's like really short I'm so sorry but this is the cutest ending.)