Katie

I plopped onto my bed and grabbed the stuffed frog. I squeezed it. "Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you! But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty, and so is your head!" I smiled, running my fingers through its soft fur and clutching it to my chest, thinking. So he liked Shakespeare huh? Now I know how to get him back.

I closed my eyes and let my mind wander through all of the gardening ideas I had saved for a calm day. With all of the wars I hadn't been able to get much done. Not to mention, I had to replant the ones that Travis moved. I reluctantly got up and went to the shed to get supplies. However, when I passed my garden everything was in perfect order. I stopped and stared at it. I even scrambled up the tree to get a birds eye view.

I knocked on the door of the Hermes cabin only to have it opened by a mud-covered Travis. I glanced inside and half of the kids were covered in mud and waiting outside of the bathroom door. I doubled over laughing. "Travis? What did you do to get everybody so dirty?"
"Hey! It's not my fault they started a mud war!" I smiled at him and shook my head. "You need to get cleaned up. Come on. I'll let you use the Demeter cabin's shower." I led him to my cabin and showed him the bathroom.

He smirked at me. "Why do you want me to use this one? Are you going to join me?" I gasped and shoved him away from me. I could feel the blush spread across my cheeks. He laughed and spouted some more inappropriate things before I finally just shoved him in the bathroom and closed the door. I glared at a very amused Miranda sitting on my bed. I plopped down next to her and sighed. "What am I going to do with him?"
"Well, you could always..." I gave her another glare as she wriggled her eyebrows. She chuckled and I couldn't help but laugh along. I bumped her shoulder playfully and she nearly fell off of the bed. It was her turn to glare as I snorted. Suddenly she turned very serious and brought her face an inch from mine. "Why didn't you tell me you were dating him?"
"W-what?" I spluttered, failing miserably at trying to be nonchalant. "I have no idea what in the whole wide world you're talking about! What would make you think that? I bet it was Travis. Travis told you we were dating well-"
"You're rambling!" She taunted in a sing-song voice. "I know that means you're hiding something."
I hung my head in shame and hugged my knees to my chest. "It was the flowers wasn't it?" I whispered. She nodded and crossed her arms. "Why wouldn't you tell me?"
"I-I'm not sure if he actually likes me or is just saying that."
Miranda wrapped her arms around me and spoke quietly. "Katie. I have to go now but you're overthinking it. Just calm down." She stood and made her exit leaving me to contemplate my life.

The bathroom door swung open, startling me. I forgot that Travis was in there. He stepped out and I realized he was only wearing a towel around his waist. I shrieked and buried my face in my pillow. "Get some clothes on! Please!" I shouted, my voice coming out muffled.
"Well I would but I don't exactly want to wear muddy clothes and if I go into my cabin like this, anything could happen so if you would so kindly run to my cabin and retrieve the set of clothes on my bed, I would be eternally thankful."
"Get back in the bathroom!"
"But it's way too warm in there!"
"Then turn on the vents!"
"Okay, okay!" I sat up and kept my hands over my eyes until I heard the door click shut. I might have peeked.
I went to his cabin a grabbed the set of clothes off of his bed. As soon as I exited the cabin, I dashed back to my own trying to avoid the embarrassment of getting caught. I opened the bathroom door and threw the clothes inside, slamming it behind me. I ran to my bed and jumped onto it. I impatiently waited for him to emerge. As soon as the door cracked open, I pulled a pillow in to my arms. I watched Travis as he sat on the edge of my bed, fully clothed. I stood up walked over to stand in front of him. I then decided to beat him to death with my pillow.