For the First Time in Forever

I'm only a man with a candle to guide me,
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me.
A MONSTER,
a MONSTER, I've turned into a MONSTER,
A MONSTER,
a MONSTER,
And it keeps getting STRONGER.
Imagine Dragons - Monster

(Derek's P.O.V.)
'Something's not right about this.' He looked over to the thing he was referring too, almost scared. He got up and walked up to it.
"Spencer... You okay?" The younger agent said nothing as he flipped page after page, smiling. He would usually talk and read at the same time. He looked at everyone, who were looking on with curiosity. The doctor shot out of his seat like a speeding bullet and planted himself next to Hotch.
"I-in Arcàngel's books, h-he say all vampires have blue eyes. Um, and in some cases a hunter wo-would rip the vampires heart out and send it to his Chief to prove it was dead. S-s-sometimes even to the vampire's family and friends. E-even strangers. I think the killer might be trying to be like the hunters in his books." Hotch nodded, giving him a small thank you. Rossi looked at the cover.
"Love bites... So do I?" Spencer's pale face turned all types of red and pink.
"I-i-it's no-ot what you th-hink it is. I-it's not!" He added at the end a soft: 'I have all his books.' Morgan heard this and thus the teasing commenced.
"You read vampire romance books?" He heard Garcia choke slightly on her water. Spencer jumped to his feet to defend himself.
"A. They're novels. And B. They have nothing whatsoever to do with romance... At all." He crossed his arms and pouted like a little kid. "They're really good." He added. Nobody's heard him blow up like that. He marched over to his bag he brought with him, opened it, retrieved a hard looking object and tossed it to Derek. A book. He looked at the cover. It had a big blue moon overlooking an old city. New York probably by the looks of the buildings. Draw, of course. The title read 'Family Doesn't Stop at Blood.' It made him smile and think of the team. He tossed it back.
"Not my type. I prefer action."
"It is." He stated blandly, obviously annoyed. "No... Twilight stuff in it."
"Well than, tell us what it is about so we understand what were dealing with here." Hotch said. The way Reid went from annoyed to happy in seconds is what scared him the most. He sat next to Garcia and crossed one leg over the other and began his rant.

A\n - Arcàngel's books are about... This will make sense later... A son of Dracula (Drac's dad is Nosferatu. And his brothers Vladimir) who runs, hides, tries to avoid being killed by hunters, and despises love, effection, anything along those lines. He runs with his twin sister, Joe, her fiancé, Zack, their friends Imma, Zoe, and Ted.

~DaughterOfThanos