Fairy Tail: Fairy Tale

The kingdom of Fiore. A world of magic. People who use magic as occupation are called as wizards, and they belong to various guilds and perform jobs on commission. A lot of guilds are formed in the country. But on a certain place in Magnolia lies a certain guild. A guild where legend is born and will continue legendary titles in the future. And its name is.... Fairy Tail.

One ordinary day(that Lucy expects), in front of her apartment...

"What?! Your actors ran away from you again?!" Lucy demanded to Rabian that appeared outside her apartment.

"That's correct, thank you very much." he nodded sadly.

Lucy took pity at the sad-looking fellow. But then, she was reminded suddenly of the time they accepted his request and did that play horribly which turned out a success, overworking them out in the process. She shivered at the memory. NO! No way!

"I won't—"

"We accept!" Erza bounced from out of nowhere with Natsu and Gray hanging on both her arms and Happy on her long hair, failing to hold her down. They were suppose to hide behind Lucy's apartment upon seeing the man that once pinned the 'to do a play' request. Like Lucy, the two remembered that day and both shivered at the chill that ran through their spines.

"I'm sorry, Lucy." Gray grumbled, hiding his shaking body behind a nearby tree.

"We tried to stop her. But when the word play was mentioned she almost threw us." Natsu said also hiding behind the tree where Gray was.

"You accept? Really?" Rabian sounded hopeful. Erza nodded and he almost shone like the sun itself. "THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"

Both Natsu and Gray pushed back from the tree and began walking backwards slowly.

"So... uh... Erza accepted..." Gray remarked as sweat began forming from his forehead.

"Yeah... uh... haha, I guess Erza could handle it alone." Natsu laughed nervously and they both bolted before Erza could catch them but they bumped into someone instead and all three fell to the ground.

"Wendy?!" Natsu exclaimed, quickly jumping up from Wendy's small form.

"I'm sorry, Wendy," Gray helped her up.

"If you two are watching where you're going, you wouldn't have crushed her!" Carla reprimanded as she floated near Wendy.

"It's okay." Wendy smiled. "I was supposed to catch Lucy here to ask her if I could have some seaweeds from Aquarius. I learned it had some magical properties, which I hope, would be medicinal. Anyway, what brings you guys here?"

"Ha? Uh, nothing! Not a thing!" Natsu stuttered as he backed away with Gray following suit.

"Actually, we were just going but—" Gray didn't finish his sentence when they bumped into someone feel to the ground again.

"Ah, Gray-sama! It is such a pleasure to feel you..." Juvia's words faded when she saw that it was Natsu who was pinning her down instead of Gray. She reddened with both anger and embarrassment that she pushed Natsu away, practically throwing him before launching herself to Gray, who was sitting dazed beside her, and hugged him.

"Oy!" Gray protested and tried to pull himself from Juvia's embrace.

Erza grabbed Natsu by the arm and held him up from the ground before inching her face near his. "I want this job and we're going together as a team." she said, her voice laced with evident threat for any objection from him. She also casted a sharp glance at Gray.