chapter -6- "you and i"

meghan's pov :

i woke up to find myself in my bed , my head was hurting me a little , i don't remember everything that happened yesterday perfectly .

i remember that i forgave charlie and we were dancing , i looked at the clock and it was 9:10 a.m .

i have a class after 20 minutes . i got up and washed my face , and then got dressed for class .

someone opened the door while i was changing my clothes , it was kelsey ...

she saw me half naked ...

"god , kelsey" i said

"sorry " kelsey said

"do you feel better ?" kelsey said

"i do , what happened to me exactly yesterday" i said

"you got drunk and because it was your first time ever , your body was experiencing it and you fell to the ground" kelsey said

"did i look bad ?" i said

"you looked pitiful" kelsey said laughing , i laughed too ...

me and kelsey got to mrs. katy class ...

"attention everyone , we're going to have a competition for you , you're going to pick a partner and do a duet with them in front of the class , you can perform any song you want ... me and mrs. helsberry are going to be the judges and the two winners will win two tickets to eat in "lateino" the fancy restaurant ... the competition is tomorrow so prepare yourselves , and everyone must participate , now you have a free time to pick your partners ...." mrs. katy said ....

everyone got excited because "lateino" is a very awesome and expensive restaurant .

charlie moved my way ...

"so , will you be my partner mrs. trainor" charlie said romantically ...

"oh sure mrs. puth" i said romantically ...

charlie leaned and kissed me ... oh i really needed that ...

after we completed kissing , i looked around to see what happened to my posse , kelsey was with alvin , they look so cute together , ashlee was with ........

"charlie , isn't that your friend that you were talking with yesterday ?" i said

charlie nodded , "yes he is not only my friend but he is my roommate too , his name is jesse" charlie said

looks like jesse and ashlee are into each other ...

i looked and saw my brother justin looking at me and charlie , and he was with emmy ...

"omg , look at justin !" i said

"is he dating emmy ?" charlie asked

"not as far as i know" i said .............

"let's practice for our duet" charlie said

"well , we already have the song" i said while i was touching charlie's chest .

"and we already know the moves to the song" charlie said while he was touching my waist ...

"let's not do this here , i don't feel comfortable ... many people are watching us including your brother" charlie said

i nodded .

/after the class/

Me and charlie went together to the cafeteria ... We ordered a pizza because I was like very hungry ...