Chapter 8

Once again I was too tired to get out of bed. I sat 15 minutes after my alarm went off then I decided that I needed to get up and get ready. I got some clothes out my closet, I grabbed my black leggings and my Duke sweatshirt. I grabbed my white keds out of my shoe box and threw my outfit on the bed and went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and sprayed oil sheen on my hair. I jumped in the shower and did a quick wash. I put on lotion and did my face wash. It was 10 minutes until we had to leave so I quickly got dress and ran to my moms room and kissed her and told her I loved her because I wouldn't see her all weekend and then I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar and a ginger ale and I left out the house. Jovie let me drive to school this morning because I had my permit and I would be getting my licenses in 2 months.
   We got to school right on time and I caught up with Melany and she told me she had all her bags in Mali's car for the weekend. When she said that it sound like she was moving in, so I laughed and asked her "how many bags do you have?" "Oh just 3 of them, I brought different outfits and shoes my flat irons, my blow dryer and some movies." She said. I laughed and I told her that I had a blow dryer and flat iron and movies that we could use. It was time for us to head to class, so I walked on.
   I got in 1st and before I sat down Malachi looked at me so I lifted my eyebrows and sat down. We started class with our Vocabulary quiz, it didn't take much time to do it just 10 minutes. After that we got a surprised test on 'Things Fall Apart' Chapter 1-16. It was a little complicated, but we could use our books for 20 minutes and then we were on our own. By the time we were done with the test there was 30 minutes left in class. She wanted us to work on our writing so she gave us a pretty weird prompt HAPPINESS she wanted for us to explain what happiness means in our opinion and what happiness is to us. It was kind of difficult cause I'm not really always a happy person.
Class was over and I got right to 2nd. We pulled out our books and got right to work. I was a little surprised because Melany was like 15 minutes late. She came in and her eyes were puffy and it looked like she had been crying. I asked her what was wrong and she started tearing up and just hugged me. I hugged her back Ms. Samuels noticed and sent us to the hallway so she could get herself together. When we got out there I asked her what was wrong and she said "my mom is trying to get back in my life, she found me on instagram and followed me and commented on my picture and told me to text her." Wow that is crazy,  "Look its your life you can decide on your own if you want her to be in your life, yeah everyone needs their mom but if you don't want anything to do with her then don't." I said to her, she hugged me again and asked for my box of tissue and we both laughed. Before we walked back in she told me she didn't want to tell Malachi herself so she asked if I could do it for her. Of course I would I was waiting until tonight when we was at my house though, because maybe he wouldn't be such an asshole. We had an hour left in class, we learned about how to clean a kitchen properly. The lesson would be over today after we tested it in the kitchen we scrubbed the counters and cleaned the sinks and cleaned the refrigerator, and mopped the floor. It was 10 minutes left in class so she wanted to prepare us for Monday's lesson she made us list all of the healthy foods we knew. Class was over so off to Calculus I went.
    When I got in class the classroom was decorated differently the desk were in groups of two and Mr. Hamburg told us to sit with our partners. Malachi had already picked a seat in the very back which mean I needed my reading glasses, and I looked horrible in those things. I sat and said hi to Malachi to be nice and he just gave me silent treatment. I started on my Warm up and took out my notebook to prepare for class. We started a pop quiz after our warm up and then the bell rang for lunch. Lunch went by fast, Melany and I were talking about how excited we were for tonight and how she was going to express herself to Noah tonight. I felt happy for her, I kept looking over at Malachi wishing we could have our friendship back because he was great. Lunch was over so it was time for us to head back to class. I got in class finished my pop quiz and sat and waited for everyone to finish, I looked over at Malachi's desk and he had no answers on his paper, he was just drawing. There was something really wrong with him and I wanted to know what, because he was really struggling which will cause him to fail. I just ignored it because I knew he won't going to say nothing. It was time for Mr. Hamburg to take up the quizzes and Malachi only had his name and drawing on his papers. We did a practice on the notes we had took yesterday on fractals, I was a little confused about it but I understood it I guess. We watched a video on Fractals so we could understood it more. And Friday was "Homework Friday's" which meant he gave us homework the last 10 minutes of class and if we did it and finished we would get a 100 for every day throughout the weekend, I did mine it was only 3 questions, I did mine and Malachi's because I felt bad about him failing that quiz. He whispered thanks and I just said "yep." Class was finally over I never thought it was going to end actually.
     When I got in 4th I was tired and ready to go home. We went over our homework and then did our bell ins. After that we did a graphic organizer on Analyzing the 1st five amendments with our group, it was a pretty easy assignment. We then read over amendments 6-10 to get a good understanding of it and we wrote sentences for what each one meant. By the time we finished both assignments it was time to do our bell outs. Bell finally rung for us to go home, Melany got her bags and rode with us to our house because Noah's friends were catching a ride with Malachi to our house. I had to drive home so I could get enough hours of driving before I got my license.
Before we got to my house we had to stop for soda's and snacks, mom had left 300 dollars for us for the weekend, including our allowance we had $500. After leaving the store we had $400 dollars we got 5 family size bag of chips, 3 gallons of mint chocolate chip ice cream, 2 packs of bacon, a box of pancake mix and you can't forget the bluberrys for those, 3 packs of eggs, 2 containers of chocolate chip cookie dough, 3 boxes of pepsi's and mountain dews, and lots of candy bars. When we got home Malachi and Noah's friends beat us there so they was waiting for us to unlock the door, they seemed really pissed about us getting there late. Melany and Jovie were so pissed off they forced Noah and his friends to bring in all the stuff. Melany and I went up to my room to put her stuff up she really loved the decorations in my room, we sat and had girl talk for like 2 hours, we talked about how she was telling Noah tonight, how she still wanted me to tell Mali she may be moving back in with her mom, then I told her about how I was crushing on Malachi. And she didn't seem surprised about it but she approved. We finally decided to get up and we went to go ask Noah and his friends what kind of pizza they wanted so we could call it in but they wouldn't deliver it so Malachi had to get it because Jovie & Stephanie were hanging out for the night at the mall or something. We got like 10 boxes of pizza, 5 pepperoni and 4 chesse and 1 chicken alfredo pizza (cause it was my favorite.) The place was 30 minutes away so we left as soon as we were done ordering and went to go pick it up. Malachi needed someone to go with him everyone didn't want to go so I said "I'll go." "Well I really didn't want you to go with me but I guess you'll work." He replied to me. The whole ride to Bina's Pizza was quiet, we finally got there and grabbed it I was excited for my pizza. So excited I couldn't wait until I got home, It was gr8 I always got it back home I never tried it here until now but it was better than Rhode Islands. I offered Malachi some and he just snatched it out my hand and took a bite and just threw it out the window, I mean I don't have a problem with my mouth like herpes or something and I offered him his own slice so why take mine and just throw it, talk about someone being an asshole. When we got home Noah and Melany were no where to be found, and when I tried to get in his room I couldn't open the door so I picked his lock and well, they were practically almost having sex so I threw a box of pepperoni pizza and left them to their business. I grabbed a plate of pizza from the kitchen and went upstairs to my room, and watched glee. Noah's friends were downstairs playing the ps4 and probably eating all the pizza.
I went back downstairs to grab the rest of my pizza and went back upstairs and Malachi just looked really upset. And I just went back upstairs, I got a knock on my door and I thought it was Melany saying she was done but it was Malachi and he asked "can I sit here with you?" I replied "sure." I sat there on my phone to avoid him and then I remembered I had to tell him so I started with "I need to talk to you." He sat up and looked at me and I started with it, "Well Melany's mom talked to her today, Melany is really avoiding it but her mom wants to be back in her life, she wants Mel to come and stay with her and Mel is scared she's going to be forced to leave yall, this is none of my business but she didn't want to be the one to tell you she may not be here with you anymore." He sat there and his eyes were turning red and he started to tear up and he broke down, I just watched him cry for 2 minutes and then I put my arms around him and whispered it was going to be fine, we sat like that for a minute and then he gave me eye contact and he leaned in towards me and kissed me, I had my first kiss and it was incredible. We kept kissing and I pulled away, I really liked it but my sister had got home and Stephanie was with her and she had bags for the weekend. I knew I needed to stay away from Malachi for the weekend, so I pushed him off my bed, "what was that for?" He asked me, I looked at him and started laughing because his face was so serious, and I just said "Stephanie your beautiful ex-girlfriend is here, you should get out of my room." And he told me that he wasn't going too because it was something special about me and he wanted something with me. I did my little smirk and he locked my room door, and climbed on my bed and started kissing on my neck, and well you should know I never got neck kisses before and I was addicted. He started making out with me and well I did it back. But then something came to mind so I pushed him off for a second, and I asked him why was Stephanie crying yesterday and if he had anything to do with it. We both sat up so we could talk about it. And he replied "Yeah that was me who made her cry, I told her not to keep up with her lies about dating me because I was moving on to someone better." "Am I that someone better?" I asked. And he definitely replied "Hell Yeah." I liked that answer so I gave him a kiss, I guess I figured out I was kind of a good kisser. And then I told him that if we were going to be serious, then I wanted to take it slow. He respected it, and we decided to watch something on netflix. I went to my closet and took my hoodie off and put a t-shirt on. I layed on my bed, and Malachi laid his head on my chest. With him I felt safe and secure. It was the best feeling to have.
All the movies Mali were picking out were so weird and lame, so I forced him to watch The Carrie Diaries. He was actually pretty interested in it which made it pretty funny. I got up and grabbed my pizza off my desk and we just layed there eating pizza and laughing. We had got through 3 episodes and Shay one of the boys Noah hangs out with and who was staying with us, called Malachi to come down to play the game with him and Noah. He kissed me on my forehead and said "tomorrow you, me, your bed, and The Carrie Diaries be ready 11 a.m. sharp." I laughed, before he walked out I pulled him back and kissed him on his lips and I didn't want to let go but I did. It was like 9 and I texted Melany and asked her where she was and she said with my baby, I giggled and figured out her and Noah were together. I got up, picked out some track shorts, and a tee and went to the bathroom and showered. I washed my hair and pulled it up into a messy bun. I went downstairs after my shower and I plushed down on the couch with Mel. It smelled like she showered already to. She looked at me and said "lets go to the kitchen." We got up and went and we got out ice cream and started fixing a big bowl for us to share, we put some cookies in the oven too. Then she asked me "So did you tell Mali?" I gave her a smirk and said "Yeah I did tell him, he broke down a little, then when I started comforting him about it, he started comforting my lips." She started laughing really hard and she screamed through the house "Oh Malachi how you comfort my lips." He ran to the kitchen and looked at us I was blush red and Mel was laughing like hell, he grabbed my waist and pulled me close and looked down at me, he was so much taller than me. He ran his fingers down my lip and whispered in my ear "do you want me to comfort them again?" I nodded my head yes, and Mel looked and said "Yall Nasty as hell" and she walked out. We laughed and he kissed me, he started biting my lip the kiss lasted for 5 minutes. He walked back out because they put the game on pause for him. After he walked back out Melany came back in, and started asking so many questions, "Joe do yall date?, Does he make you happy?, Are you going to let him tap that?, Was that your first kiss?" "Wow Mel those are a lot of questions, but I'm not exactly sure if we date, he makes me very happy and he makes me feel safe and secure, and yeah he can tap it when I'm ready, and that was definitely my first kiss." She smiled and said "I ship it, and I hope you ship Noah and I because he's my boyfriend now." Lets just say I wasn't surprised about that I knew it was going to happen. It was finally kind of late so me and Mel went to my room and watched scary movies and ate so much junk food. It was about 2 when we went to sleep. At 4 I had got a text from Mali telling me to come downstairs. I got up and went I really hesitated cause I was so tired but he didn't seem okay. He was laying on the couch with my owl cover and he whispered "come here" so I got under the covers with him and he held me in silence until we were both sleep.