Chapter 33 She's Back

Chapter 33

She’s Back

Althea’s POV

My operation is a success, but I take 1 year to recover. I can’t even walk after the surgery. And I’ve been asleep for almost 5 months and they said it was a miracle that I survived.

But when I wake up, I know that I can’t go back to him because we’re through, because were divorce. I don’t want to hurt him again if he sees me.

He’s doing well by now. He’s focusing on the company. That’s what I know. I can’t bear to look in many articles about him. I know this is my entire fault, so that I need to live with it.

After my operation, I want to live my life for me from now on. I want to forget everything. Then I went to different country. Then when I wake up---

 “Thea, eat this. It’s healthy for you sabi ng mga doctor.” Sabi ni Cole habang inaabot ang hiniwa niyang mansanas.

“Ayoko.”

“Wag ng matigas ang ulo.”

“Cole. Ayoko nga and hindi ka pa ba babalik sa trabaho. It’s been how many days.”

“I just want to spend time with you.” Tinignan ko siya and I held his hands.

“Cole, listen—“

“I know. I know what you’re going to say. You always do this.”

“Listen to me please.” He looked at me. “You need to live your life without me in here.” Tinuro ko ung puso niya. “We talk about this.”

“No!! Pagod na kong magkunwari. For how many months, I’m herte with you but still.. you’re.. you’re still inlove with him!.” Parang bumalik yung Cole na kinatatakutan ko.  “I want to be honest. Kaya ako sumama dahil alam kong eto lang ung paraan para makasama ka. Dahil hindi ko kayang mawala ka. Dahil mahal pa rin kita.”

“Cole.”

“Like I said before I left after your wedding, I will make you mine whatever it takes.” When he said that words, image of Yuan came to picture. And suddenly tears fell from my eyes.

“Cole, I still love him. At kahit na anong gawin mo, mamahalin ko pa rin siya. Kaya itigil mo na to ha. Magkaibigan tayo.”

He smiled and laugh. “You want me to be happy but you always mention that were just friend. I can’t. I will not. What I want is you as my woman. And I will make it come through after your operation. Pagod na kong magkunwari  na bumalik na ko sa dati. Ayoko na.” Tumayo siya at bubukasan na ang pinto ng- “You’re going to recover and after this I will make you mine.”