×10×

December 24th, 2:37 a.m.
∆ Shamari's Thoughts ∆
So earlier tonight Jacenya and I were talking and her insecurities truly began to show. She started off by telling me how out of place she feels in the world and how awful people treat her. She then began to continue on and tell me that she doesn't feel like she's special enough for me and that I deserve better than her. So now as she peacefully sleeps on the phone I'm awake thinking..I wish I could lend my eyes to her and show her what I see. But I can't so I have to express that to her through words. I wanna show her that she's a queen in my eyes and a gorgeous one at that. I want her to know that she is special enough for me and that I don't deserve better..I deserve her.
Nugget (S): i know you're sleep but i just really wanted you to know how bad im falling for you. you're changing my life in such a major way and it feels so amazing. i never thought i could be so happy. when we were talking earlier you said you needed me that's where you're wrong. you dont need me i need you. you're showing me what its like to truly love someone again. you're showing me what its like to know somebody cares. this feeling is something that i wanna feel forever and i want you to be that person to make me feel it forever. i don't ever wanna be w|o you. you're truly a diamond. baby you shine so bright. don't you ever forget that but most importantly don't ever forget that you're MY diamond...nobody else's. no one is ever gonna take you away from me. im not w|that sharing shit. anyways baby i've fallen head over heels for you and something is telling me that i've fallen for the right person because i know you'll never do anything to hurt me, as well as i'll never do anything to hurt you or let anybody hurt you. i'll go above and beyond to protect you bae and you know that because you're everything that i have ever wished for but im scared to have you. you're so different. you make me feel so special, like no one ever has. i love you because you're perfectly flawed and its so amazing. i love you because you're my everything, because you hold my heart but i feel like im on thin ice because you could just tear it apart but for some reason i know you won't. i love you because you're you and nobody could ever compare to you. you're like no other. i look at you and all I can say is damn because you're so perfect. you're that girl that nobody could ever be...that one of a kind girl but honestly im lucky that girl is mine. baby i just want you to know that i got you bae..just promise that you got me too. goodnight punk, sleep tight. i love you to the moon and back don't forget that.
This girl holds my heart and in just 2 days I'll be celebrating the first anniversary of many. The occasion is bittersweet. I'm happy I'll be celebrating our first month of being together but what if somewhere down the line I regret it and wish I could take it all back?? They say live w|o regrets and I have a feeling that no matter what we go through we will be strong and try our best. So why would I regret a relationship w|the girl of my dreams??

{ Author's Note: mmm, so is Shamari tryna let y'all in on the future?? Now I know y'all wondering is this the quiet before the storm OR has the storm already begun?? Comment what you think. Until next time :* }