#16: Octachel Part 2

Requested by @refrigeratorz and idea by @SilverHuntresses.

If Octavian thought asking her out would be Hades, then the date would be like Tartarus. It was hard enough to ask her out, but the actual date was so much harder. He had asked help from some Venus kids and was now heading to Rachel's apartment in the more modern part of New Romein a taxi. It was 5 before 6 and he was almost there. At exactly 6 he knocked on her door and put his hands in his jeans' pockets. He was wearing a white shirt. The door opened, revealing Rachel in denim shorts and a dark blue tank top. She had put on some mascara and lipgloss for the first time in her life. She smiled at him. He smiled back. She took her bag and locked the door behind her. He offered her his arm, which she gladly took.
'What have you in mind for this evening, Octy?' Rachel asked.
'Octy?' Octavian chuckled.
'Just answer the question.' Rachel said smiling.
'I was thinking about diner and then a walk under the stars.' Octavian said.
'I like it. Where are we going?'
Octavian looked down on her and smirked. 'You will see.'
They exited the building and started to walk down the street. Octavian led Rachel outside the city, to the hills.
'You aren't going to murder me in the middle of nowhere, are you?' Rachel giggled nervous.
'I would rather kill myself.' Octavian answered.
Rachel sighed relieved. 'But what are we going to do?' Then it shot her. 'Are we going to picnic?' She asked.
Octavian chuckled. 'We are.' He said.
They finally came at the place Octavian sat up their picnic after a few minutes more. Rachel stared in aw at the blanket. Everything looked so romantic with the rose petals and the candles.
'Close your mouth, you will catch a fly.' Octavian chuckled. He helped Rachel sit down and took out the plates with food.
'The plates are magical. The food is warm.' Octavian said when he noticed Rachel wanted to say something. She nodded.
'Thought about everything, I see?' Rachel smiled.
'Want it to be nice.' Octavian shrugged.
Rachel giggled. 'Everything looks amazing.' She said. She leamed a little closer to Octavian. 'You're amazing.'
Octavian blushed and pulled out two bottles.
'Coke or red wine?' Octavian asked.
'I think I'm going with wine for once.' Rachel replied.
'You've never drunk it?' Octavian asked surprised.
'I usually go with some soda, but something different won't be bad.' Rachel answered scratching her neck.
Octavian nodded. 'True that.'

---------------------------

Rachel was already really drunk after a few glasses, and they weren't even filled completely.
'Octy?' She giggled.
'Yes, Rachel?' He was still sober, since he had chosen coke instead of wine.
'I loooooooove youuuuu.' Rachel giggled.
Octavian blushed. 'I-I l-lo-'
'You love me tooooo! Don't youu?' She asked.
'I do.' Octavian chuckled.
'Yaaayyy!' Rachel squealed throwing her arms up.
Octavian chuckled. 'Lets get you home, shall we?'
'Nooooo!' Rachel whined. 'I want to walk under the stars!'
'A short walk then.' Octavian said.
'Okay, Octy.' Rachel giggled.
Octavian quickly cleaned up and got up. He helped Rachel up too. Rachel didn't stand strong on her feet so she leaned on Octavian. They walked around the hill.
'The sky is beautiful tonight.' Rachel said in a kind of sleepy voice.
'You're more beautiful.' Octavian whispered.
'Awww, you're such a cutie!' Rachel giggled. She leaned closer and hugged him.
'I love you.' She said into his chest.
'I love you, too.' Octavian said, higging her back.
Rachel leaned a little back and looked up into Octavian's blue orbs. She tiptoed and Octavian met her half way. Butterflies flew around in Octavian's stomach. Their lips moved in sync. They pulled away for air and Rachel sighed. She tiptoed again and whispered in his ear.
'You should have asked me out earlier. I had the time of life.' She whispered.
'I loved it too.' Octavian said.

ALL REQUEST DONE. I'm doing good today. I've written a lot of my Jelsa fanfic and now this one-shot. Sorry that's it short btw, it's 11:42 PM and I'm a little sleepy + lazy. Love you guys!

AAAAAANNNAAAAAA
DID YOU BLOCK ME OR SOMETHING?
I CAN'T SEND YOU A MESSAGE IN PM, I CAN'T PLACE A MESSAGE ON YOUR ACCOUNT, I CAN'T COMMENT ON YOUR BOOKS.
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING???