You Get Hate

Calum: You're in your room while Calum is downstairs. You're on your computer when you hear Calum calling your name and walking up the stairs. You quickly wipe away your tears and switch to another website. "Y/N! Wanna watch a movie?" he asked as he looks up at you. His expression went go from pure excitement to worry in a matter of seconds. He rushes to your side as tears pour from your eyes. "What's wrong, baby? Tell me." he coos. You change links back to the twitter page to let him read as you bury your face in his soft shirt. He gasps and says, "Y/N baby. Don't listen to them. None of this is true." "They want me to kill myself. They said I'm only dating you for the fame and fortune but I'm not. I promise. I love you, Calum." you said in between sobs. He looked astonished. He held you even tighter and said, "Don't listen to them. I love you too." and kissed your head.

Sorry that calum's is so short!!

Ashton: People always send you hate and normally you just push it off. This time though, someone was actually trying to get your attention. And they succeeded. Someone tweeted you that Ashton doesn't really love you. That he's just dating you to date someone. It was a stupid thing to get upset over but the person actually tried to get you to see it. They messaged it to you and tweeted it to you over two hundred times. The fact that they tried so hard to get you to see it cause you to believe it. You started to cry a little as you read the comments in which they all agreed. You needed to get out of the house before Ashton came home. You quickly grabbed your coat and keys and ran downstairs, leaving your phone on the twitter page on the bed. As soon as you opened the door, you ran into Ashton. He giggled and then looked confused. "Babe, where are you going? What's wrong?" he asked concerned. You just cried and ran back upstairs. You heard Ashton drop his stuff and run after you but you already locked yourself in the bathroom. You fell to the floor and pulled your knees to your chest. You heard a light knocking at the door and Ashton said, "Baby, you know its not true. Babe, come out." Knowing he saw my phone, I slowly unlocked the door and let myself collapse into his embrace. He kissed my forehead gently and said, "I love you, Y/N."

This makes me sad because I know it's true... sorry in advance for Luke's

Luke: You were watching a movie with Luke when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." you said basically already up. You opened the door and noticed a letter on the doorstep and opened it immediately as it was addressed to you. Leave him alone and we'll leave you alone. It caused you to shiver and tears to fall from your eyes. You looked up after reading it several times. You walked to the end of the path to see if anyone was still there. You then felt a sharp pain on your back obviously from a rock. You turned around and noticed rocks flying in your direction from every direction. You started screeching in pain and terror as they continued to it you. Luke immediately ran outside to help you. He ran to cover you up as you heard someone yell, "Cease fire!" You hugged onto Luke tightly as you noticed a group of girls running away. Luke took the letter out of our hand and yelled, "No fan of mine would do this!" Luke carried you inside, bridal style, and bandaged your wounds. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm so sorry. I can't believe they did that." I put my bandaged hand on the back of Luke's neck and said, "It wasn't your fault. They were just jealous that I have the best boyfriend in the world." Luke laughed and kissed you and said, "I love you so much."

Ewwwww it's bad and cute at the same time. It's gross!!

Michael: Michael always loves going skateboarding because it's a fun activity. You always loved it because it makes Michael so happy and excited. Today, the two of you were skating when Michael decided to stop and get something to drink and just talk. You walked inside of a McDonalds together when Michael told you to find a seat. You just simply nodded your head and kissed him. You walked over to a booth and put your boards down in between the wall and the chair. Not more than a minute had you been sitting and a group of girls came up to you. They asked if you were Michael's girlfriend and of course you said yes. They then all looked at each other and then back at you. "Why is Michael dating you? You're such a slut. You're not even pretty or cute." "Excuse me?" you said, taken back by their words. They all smirked and then you noticed Michael behind them. "Michael." you whispered, trying to calm his angry face. They turned around to see Michael quite furious and shocked. "Why would you say that about her?" he said almost yelling. "Michael it's okay." you said to him. "No it's not! Y/N, they just called you a slut! That's not okay!" he said, obviously yelling now. You jumped up to stop him from yelling at his fans. "Michael, it's okay. Don't worry." you said to him softly. "I can't believe you have the audacity to say that. No person in their right mind would say that about her!" he said as he grabbed your hand and walked out. You kissed him on the top of his head and said, "Thank you, Michael. It was rude of them to say that but thank you for sticking up for me."

Heyyyy!! So double update because I have some awesomesauce news!! HakunaHemmings started following me and reading this preference thingy!! I am amazed with the fact that she actually likes my writing and she's so enthusiastic about it! She's super inspiring and an amazing writer!! You should read her preference and Calum fanfic! Also! if you could read my friends imagines and preference thing, that would be awesome!! her account is @CobxinShirt her and I are also planning a surprise fanfic or preference for somebody so yeah...get excited!! okay, love you all and thanks for reading!!! Byez!!!!