Chapter 3

"Wake up Jagger." Shira said.

  "I don't wanna go to school." Jagger said barley waking up.

 "Yeah, no this a little worst than school; especially with Paul." Shira said. "Well I guess he is not like Levin.

 "So, what am I doing then?" Jagger asked.

 "Well first you are gonna put on the combat uniform that I bought you." Shira said as she showed Jagger what it looked like.

 The shirt and pants were a slight dark red color and the shirt was open up line a button shirt. It had a dark blue shirt inside. I also had a emblem of a elephant of the left side of the chest. It was a metal material type of emblem.

 "What's with the elephant? Jagger asked.

 "Its my favorite animal." Shira said.

 "Okay, but what does that do with me?" Jagger asked.

 "Oh, absolutely nothing." Shira said.

 "Then why should I have it?" Jagger asked.

 "Listen boy, I named you and I basically raised you at this point; and now I'm gonna dress you." Shira said.

 "Wait, wasn't I revived yesterday?" Jagger asked.

 "Just put on the clothes!" Shira yelled as she threw the clothes at Jagger.

 Jagger got up quickly and put on the clothes as face as he could. "Okay mom I'm all dress." Jagger said as a tease.

 "Okay honey, now remember; you have to hold my hand when we cross the street." Shira said also as a tease.

 "Can we go now?" Jagger asked.

"Yes, let's go." Shira said.

 When they walk outside people were cheering. Some were chanting "Legend Family".  Jagger did not know how to react.

 "What- do I use a blast of some kind?" Jagger asked.

 "What?! No, why would you do that?" Shira asked.

 "Well I thought they wanted a show." Jagger said.

 "No... just no Jagger." Shira said. "All we are gonna do is go to Paul and train you, no fancy dancy shows, got it?"

 "Okay I got it." Jagger said.

 They walked to the Fue training ground. The crowd also followed along. At the front of the building there were students and Paul was in front of the door.

 "Welcome Jagger to becoming a Fue master." Paul said.

 "Thank you for having me Paul." Jagger said.

 "Come inside Jagger and Shira." Paul said.

 They walked in and the students bowed to Jagger when he passed by. The crowd were still chanting outside as Jagger and Shira went inside.

 "Okay Shira you bought him the right combat uniform right?" Paul asked.

 "Yes it is a resistant almost all elements attacks." Shira said.

 "That's good and does it change to the element when you are level three and why don't you have one yourself?" Paul asked.

 "I don't know and cause I don't look good in any of them." Shira said.

 "Wow, you are picky." Jagger said.

 "Hey now, I look good in what I get." Shira said.

 "Alright ladies, stop fighting; Shira you can leave now." Paul said.