Last day of tour boys

1:00pm
Come on I say as I put out my cigarette. Alright boys this is it then we finally get a break....
1-2-3 it's hotter in hell boys!!
Thank you for welcoming me, Denis into the family. Virginia fucking beach!! Are you fucking ready?.... 3 hours later I what to thank every single one of you for coming out tonight, you guys mean the world to us. Without you all we'd be nowhere!
4:15pm
"Alright guys what are we gonna do to celebrate our last day of tour?" James said as he's putting up his drumsticks.
I know lets go to a bar!!
James pov.
Ben knows when he goes to a bar he gets drunk and goes around fucking random chicks and he ends up having to get a ride home from them why doesn't he just give it up like the rest of us.

"Ben are you sure you want to go?"
"Fuck yeah James! Why the fuck did you ask that man."
"No reason..."
"Calm the fuck down, you guys lets not start anything."
"Shut up cam."
"Why are you laughing Sam?"
"Because you're acting drunk already ben."
"Okay guys lets go!!"
"Why you want a peace of me Denis boy?"
"Lets go!!"
[[[authors note most of the beginning is from bens pov]]
So We arrive at the bar. I wonder why James would fucking say something like that to me, I mean we all get drunk, he acts like they fully stopped they may not get as bad as me but I just like to to enjoy myself!! We've been here for 3 hours now and I'm not that bad well at least I think I'm not?
Sam tells me they're leaving but I'm not ready to leave just yet. Come the fuck Ben! James said as he's pulling my arm. "You guys go without me I'll stay a little longer". "See what I meant you always do this Ben". "Just go I'll be fine." Okay bye. "BEN FUCKING BRUCE IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!!"
who the fuck is she and why she she saying that I've never seen her a day in my life. "um hello who are you?" DONT FUCKING "um hello who are you me!" I'm holly and you fucked me over 12 months ago and guess the fuck what you have a kid that you've never even fucking met because you've been fucking around!!
The whole bar goes silent
"I DONT FUCKING KNOW YOU! YOURE PROBABLY A FAN THAT WANTS ATTENTION. THIS ISNT THE WAY TO GET IT.
"You don't believe me? come to my house and see your child you'll know it's yours trust me"
I should go because she could be crazy and just wants me at her house so she can kill me or something.
"Hell no, I don't even know you!"
If you weren't so drunk you would probably recognize me!

(This chapter kind of sucks but I'll update a new parttomorrow and edit this too because I was rushing and the rest of the story is kind of bens pov and the girls pov he's meets!!)