Chapter 16

Louis' P.O.V -(Saturday)-

"So... We a couple now?" Jada nodded. "Yay." I winked playfully. "Are we the only ones up?" I shook my head. "No. Harry went somewhere with Katie. She groaned.

"She's still here?" I nodded. "Merh." "Really...merh?" She nodded. I rolled my eyes. "Let's watch a movie."

She got the movie 'Monsters INC.'

I made some tea and brought some cookies. "Ready?" She nodded and cuddled up to me. I put my arm over her protectively.

We were halfway through the movie when I got a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hey Louis, you and the boys need to come to my office to discuss some tour stuff."

A.N) They put the tour on hold for a bit. Just to let you know.

"Ok. What time?"

"Ten minutes." I sighed. "Okay. See you then."

"Jada love I gotta go to a meeting. Is that okay?"

"Of course! Go on, I've already kept y'all from touring." I kissed her cheek. "Thanks babe."

"No problem sweetie."

-20 minutes later-

"The tour is gonna start monday." My eyes grew wide. "What?!" Jeff (our new agent) just nodded. Harry kept fiddling with his fingers and looking and nervous.

"What's up with you mate?" He was about to answer when the phone rang."

'Jada :*' (don't judge me)

"Heaeaeay!" The lads just stared at me.

"Louis help me! It's katie!" The phone cut off.

Harry held his head in his hands.

"Harry. What. Did. You. Do?"

"I may or may not of broke up with Katie"

We all just gaped at him. Niall looked terrified then he screamed, "Jada!"

A.N) HEYYYYYYYYYY! What do you think? Please don't hit me! *hides behind a pillow*

Who else hates Katie? >:(

Love yall!! <3

XOXO