Don't Leave...Not Yet

-1 month later-
I sat up in my bed and took another picture. I got up and went back into the bathroom and my hair was still falling. I couldn't take it anymore.I dug under my cabinet and found a pair of hair clippers and turned them on.I had shaky hands and I was afraid, but I had to.I put the blade near my hair and slowly shaved my hair off.I used my free hand to dust any remaining hair off of me,and when I finished I put a beanie on.
I picked all my hair up off the floor and tossed it in the trash.I wish this wasn't something I had to deal with, but maybe it was better this way.

I got on my laptop and browsed the web but something almost made me drop my laptop on the floor.How do they know?Who told?Only he knows.

The website said,'Got7's JB has a girlfriend, here are pictures to prove.'

My eyes stretched and I called him,"Jae oppa!"

"What?What's wrong?"He asked but he sounded tired.

"Did you hear?"I asked.

"Here about what?"He asked,this time more awake.

"CHECK GOT7'S TWITTER AND FACEBOOK!!!!"I yelled over the phone.

He stopped talking and then be blurted something out,"What the hell?"

"Now what?"I asked while looking at the website.

He sounded annoyed,"Damn paparazzi."

"Sorry oppa..."

"It's okay."He said.

I could hear Mark telling him something so I knew he couldn't talk long,"I'm sorry jagi,I have practice, I'll stop by later."

"Okay...bye oppa."I said then hung up.

I closed my laptop and put it on the table.I pulled the front of my beanie over my eyes and hung my head.

-1 hour later-
I went to get a glass of water and I felt horrible, my head began to pound once again. I turned the water on and I filled the cup after a second. I was about to drink the water but my hand twitched so it landed on the floor,and the cup shattered.
I tried to pick the glass up but my hands kept shaking so I couldn't pick up any glass without my hands getting cut.
I had blood spilling out of my cuts and I could see everything, but it was blurry. I felt like I was about to pass out so I went to the bathroom to put cold water on my face and to wash my hands. I couldn't think straight and my head felt like it was spinning out of control.

I felt my nose bleeding again, and I could only sit on the floor and pray that this pain that I felt would disappear.

-2 hours later-
I started to throw up blood and I heard my boyfriend come inside,"Sorry I'm late."He said.

I locked the bathroom door after he knocked,"Don't come in..."

"Why?"He asked like a little kid.

"Just don't."I threw up again.

He knocked again,"If you don't let me in I'm breaking the damn lock."

"I don't want you to see me,don't come in,please."I coughed and held my hand on my throat.

He didn't make a sound, but he twisted the handle on the door,and the lock broke.I couldn't stop vomiting and crying out, but Jae came to comfort me,"Jagi,are you okay?"

"Yes..."I said but blood was still spilling out of my mouth.

He put a cloth on my mouth and took me out of the bathroom,"Where are we going?"

"The hospital."He said before opening the front door

I pulled his arm to stop him,"No,people might take pictures."

He put a face mask on and kept pulling me out of the house.

~At hospital~
"So what's wrong with her?"Jae asked the doctor in concern.

"It's just her medicine taking over, she should try a new prescription."The doctor said.

I rubbed my arm and the doctor searched for the correct medication.
After a minute she handed me the medicine,"Take this every morning and night, if it starts to make you feel dizzy or nauseous just return and let me know."

I nodded and we left the room.

We left the hospital and went back to my house. It was boring but I didn't mind.We sat on the couch and I didn't realize I was still hugging his arm.

"My arm hurts."He laughed.

I looked up at him and let go,"Opps,my bad."

"It's okay, I like when you hug my arm."He smiled and I hugged his arm again.

-10 minutes later-
Jae had his head on my lap as we watched some boring movie on tv,"Jagi...don't leave me."

"I can't promise...but I'll try not to."