Wet Nights

"Take it all off vight now (Name)." You looked up at your German Boyfriend who was standing in front of you.

You were soaked by the sudden downpour that occurred outside on your way to Ludwig's house and now here you were standing in his hallway dripping wet and freezing cold.

You refused to take the wet clothes off like Ludwig demanded and change into some of his clothing because you didn't want him to see your body in his cloths.

You wore the baggy shirts and pants for a reason. They were to hide your unattractive, flabby body from your perfect, muscled German man. You knew he'd probably dump you right on the spot and quite frankly you didn't want to take that chance.

"Not a chance Luddy, besides I'm perfectly fine." You flashed him a forced smile as you tried not to get your teeth to chatter.

"You are a terrible liar Liebe." He smirked at you most likely knowing you were really cold and miserable in your current state.

'Stupid sexy smartass German hunk.' You thought this to yourself as unknowingly to you, Ludwig advanced closer to you.

"If you aren't going to do as I say, zhen I'll just take zhem off for you (Name)."
Before you could question him any further, he had you in his arms and over his shoulder as he started to walk towards his room.

With you of course making a commotion on his back.

"Luddy put me down, I'm way too heavy for you!" You pounded on his solid rock like back and huffed in annoyance giving up as he suddenly plopped you onto his soft bed.

You started to shield your body only to have his strong hands grab yours and easily pry them away from his access points.

You felt your wet shirt come off as well as your pants as you made noises of protests only to have Ludwig smile down at you as he grabbed sweats and a shirt from one of his drawers.

"I don't know vhy you're all vorked up (Name)." You sat up on the bed clad in only your undergarments as you sighed and looked up at Ludwig who sat the warm clothes next to you.

"Because I didn't want you to see all of this nastiness Luddy." You grabbed you belly to prove your point. It was true, you weren't thin in the slightest. You were quite chunky well everywhere.

You slowly looked up at Ludwig afraid to see his face. You were surprisingly greeted by a smile and a sort of adoring look in his strikingly bright blue eyes.

"Liebe, you're beautiful zhis vay, being chunky iz adorable on you." He sat next to you and pulled you into his lap making you blush and squirm in his lap since you were still only in your undergarments.

"Adorable, but don't I embarrass you Luddy?" You felt a kiss on your cheek as he nuzzled your neck.

"(Name), you could never embarrass me, if I could I vould show you off to zhe entire vorld liebe." You felt a blush coming onto your (Skin color) skin as he continued to shower you in sweet compliments.

You felt him move so he could pull down the covers of his bed as he laid you down on the mattress as he lay next to you and pulled the blankets over the two of you.

"Luddy, I need to put some clothes on." You started to get up from the warmth of the blankets only to have Ludwig pull you back down and onto his strong chest.

One hand tangling itself in your (Hair color and length) locks while the other had an iron grip on your plump waist.

"Nein you don't (Name), I vant you like zhis, you're too adorable to be covered up." He pulled you even closer as you could feel his heat radiating off of him as you snuggled into him deeper inhaling his scent as you looped your arms around his shoulders pulling yourself up to settle your head in the crook of his strong neck.

"I love you Luddy." You kissed his neck and reached up to plant a light kiss on his lips.

"I liebe you too (Name)."

He pulled you into a more heated kiss as he rolled over and pinned you to the mattress yanking the covers back off and revealing yourself to him.

"Just zhe way I like it." You blushed at his statement but smiled nonetheless finally knowing Ludwig loved you and the way you looked.

Let's just say that night, you were never cold once.