Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Avery's POV

I got out of Cams car and went up to there door.

I knocked and Nash answered.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." Nash said as he let me in.

"Where is Hayes?" I asked.

"In his room." He said.

"Okay." I said as I went upstairs.

When I got into Hayes room, he was playing Call Of Duty.

"I'm Here." I said.

He turned the Xbox off as he walked over to me.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

"We could take a walk." I said.

"Okay, let's go." He said.

I nodded as we walked downstairs to see Nash and Cameron eating.

"We're going to take a walk." I said.

"Yea, we're going now." Hayes said while taking my hand and walking out of the door.

"So, how's life?" Hayes said.

"Good, how about you?" I asked.

"Good, but I'm getting a lot of hate." He said looking sad.

"Why?" I asked.

"People just don't like me, but I never did anything to them." He said.

"If it makes you feel better, I had to delete my Facebook because I got hacked like 20 times and the hackers were posting nasty things." I said while laughing.

"Awe, I'm sorry you lost your Facebook." He said while laughing a little.

"It's okay. I just had it to talk to my friends. You know, the 'friends' that use me for you guys." I said.

"Awe, that's not true." He said.

"Yea it is, every time I would ask if one of them could stay, they would always ask if you guys are there, and I said no, so they said they couldn't stay, but when you guys are there, they would stay and when they did, they would always be by you guys." I said getting a little upset.

"There not real friends. Let's go get ice cream to cheer you up." He said while still holding my hand.

"Okay." I said while we walked to the ice cream place.

We walked up to the counter and ordered and then picked a table outside to sit.

They called our number and Hayes got up to get the ice creams.

He handed me mine and I said thank you.

"Did you notice that it's 9 in the morning right now?" I asked Hayes while licking my ice cream.

"No, it feels like 3." He said.

"Yea, it does." I said while taking a bite of my ice cream.

"Did you ever want to be famous?" I asked out of nowhere.

"I thought about it when I was like 11, but I kinda did because It would be cool, and I kinda didn't because I would get hate and because I wouldn't have a normal life anymore." He said while staring into my eyes.

Oh." I said while wiping my face with a napkin.

"Did you ever want to be famous?" Hayes asked me.

"No, but when Cameron got famous, people found out that I was his sister and I started to get a lot of followers and fans but I didn't really do anything to get famous." I said while looking at the table.

"I wish Cameron and me could be as close as we used to be before he got famous, we were really close Hayes." I said while getting upset.

"I wish Nash and me could be close again. But when he got noticed on vine, everything changed." He said while looking sad.

I stood up and gave him a hug while giving him my hand.

He grabbed my hand and we started to walk to the beach.