The first letter

So in class today our teacher says
" today I'm going to give you a piece of paper on that paper it's going to have some information about a person like we're they live and who they are how old they are and so on , now these people are adults but we have spoken to these people and they are trustworthy they have signed a contract saying whatever you write to them they cannot tell anyone without your permission if they do they will face some serious consequences so you can tell them anything okay"
Okay so when miss handed me the paper I read through the information
NAME : Louis Tomlinson
AGE : 24
GENDER : male
ADDRESS  : ( an address don't know which one )
I read the rest and started writing my first letter.

Hey Louis I'm Ayla I am 12 years old and my favourite colour is green.
I love to play netball and soccer ( football to you ) with friends, cousins and my little brother.
I am a very loud and outgoing person I eat a lot I have a big apatite though my friends are amazed with how skinny I am anyway I have a thing for carrots and hightops I HATE MAKEUP how to people wear that stuff.
I love music I can't go a day without listening to it I like the script and some other band but I don't know about them or who's in the band and stuff like that but it's one direction I never did research on them I never bothered to but they have great music.
I have a normal family step-mum, dad and little brother who's 5 years younger .
I think that's all for now till next time byeeee.

                                                                         Yours Ayla

That's all I wrote cause I didn't know what this guy was like.
After school I walked home with my friend Paige she and I talked about our pen pals , she got a girl named Alyssa [ lucky ] I wish I had a girl but I got a guy she told me about what she wrote to her and I told her what I wrote to Louis we talked and laughed at random things all the way home. I went inside and did a few things before bed.
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
AUTHORS NOTE
SOO WHAT DO YOU THINK I HOPE YOU LIKE I KNOW ITS CRAP BUT I HAVE ANOTHER STORY CALLED

TRUST....ONE DIRECTION ADOPTED

YOU SHOULD READ IT AND VOTE FOR HOPEFULLY BOTH FANFICS
THATS ALL FOR NOW

BYE KIDDOS!!!!!!