Victoria's Secret

(Note, this is a one part story.)

Victoria's POV

About a year ago, O2L invited me to live with them. And I've been so happy throughout this year. I just can't tell them one crucial thing about me or they'll never think of me the same again...

Sam's POV

"YO VICKY!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. She came running downstairs wearing only a bra and panties with her hair in a messy bun. "WHAT HAPPENED?!?!" She asked. "Oh my gosh! Sammy!!!" She said and hugged me. "Hey girl!" I said with a smile. It's not too often I see Vicky, I don't live at the house, so I only see her once a week at the most. "How are you?" She asked. "I'm great!! Even better that I get to see you! What about you Vicky?" I asked. "To be honest, I'm cold." She said with a giggle. "Okay, go get dressed and come back down." I said and she ran upstairs to her bedroom.

Victoria's POV

Oh yay! Sammy is here to visit I'm so excited!! Remember that secret? He's a big part of it. But I don't think he remembers it... I threw on some black yoga pants and a red tank top and retied my long brown hair in a messy bun. I looked in the mirror and was satisfied with my casual Saturday with Sam look.

I came back downstairs and I saw Sam sitting on the bottom stair. I ran down that stairs and jumped over his head. "SUP MY BROTHER!!!" I yelled. "Nice one Vick!!!" Ricky complimented my jump when he walked towards us. "Is everyone here?" I asked. "Oh of course! Jc, Connor, Kian, Sam and I! All here right now." Ricky said. "Nice!" I said and plopped down on the couch. "Whatcha wanna do today girly?" Connor asked as he walked into the living room with all the other boys. "Based on my appearance, stay home!" I said and turned on Pretty Little Liars. "Awe come on Vicky! Let's go someplace!" Sam whined. "Okay okay. Where?" I asked with an annoyed facial expression.

Sam's POV

I could see the annoyance on Victoria's face. "How about we get out of the house but we go do something you want to do." I said. "I'm broke! My check hasn't come in the mail yet!" She said. All five of us looked at her with the most confused look on her face. "What check?" Ricky asked. "Oh!! Um.. I did some modeling on the side, my check should be coming in the mail soon." She said. "Ah, I get it now, but don't worry about that, I've got you covered." I said. "Oh no no no." She denied my offer. "Why not Vick?" I asked. "Because you know no like spending my own money rather than other people's money." Vicky said. "Ugh. Vicky. We are going someplace and you're not spending a penny. And if you do I'll be super mad at you." I said. "Okay okay I got it! I'm going to go get dressed. I'll be back." She said.

Victoria's POV

I took out my favorite denim shorts and a bright yellow crop top. Then I straightened my naturally wavy brown hair. I ran downstairs with my white Converse in my hands and my phone in my back pocket. "Okay! Who's ready to go?!" I asked. "You... You look stunning..." Sam said. "Thanks! What are we gonna do?" I asked. I wiped the sweat off my forehead. "Anything you want Miss. Victoria!" Sam said. "Oh my god! Wouldn't it be so ironic if we shopped in Victoria's Secret?!" Connor said. Yeah as if I hadn't heard that before. "The only way that'd be ironic is if Vicky was keeping a secret from us!" Sam said and playfully punched my arm. "But I'm not!" I said in the calmest way possible. "Let's go! We have some SHOPPING TO DOOOOO!!!!" Connor yelled, stretching out the letter "o" way too long.

We all piled into my car, me in the drivers seat, Sam in the front, and all four boys shoved in the back, with no room at ALL! "How's it going back there loves?" I asked. "Good actually, besides that I can't breathe all that well." Ricky said. "We will be at the mall soon. Okay?" I asked. "Okay." They all said at almost the exact same time.

When we pulled up to the mall, I got really happy. Even though my check hadn't come in, I still got to look at all the cute clothes in H&M and Forever21!!! As we were walking into the mall, I let all the boys go in front of me, then I pulled up Twitter on my phone. "Going to the mall guys! Mall haul?" I tweeted. Then I ran up to Sammy and jumped on his back. "Hey Vicky!" He said and chuckled at me. "Hey! Look in finally a little taller than you!" I said and laughed. "So where do you want to go? This mall is too huge, where does one start in here?" Connor asked while looking around like a lost puppy.

After four hours of shopping, we walked out of the mall, everyone had a smile on their face. Today was Thursday, which meant horror movie night for the boys. "Dude! We're going to the movies tonight right?" Sam asked. "Course!" Ricky said. I continued driving and when we arrived home, the boys immediately got changed for the movies. "It's only 4:30!" I said in a shocked tone. I didn't think they were going to leave this early! "Yeah the movie's at 6:00 but we're gonna grab a bite. You don't mind do you?" Jc asked. "No of course not!" I said and smiled. "Cool, see you soon Vicky!" They said and walked out the front door.

I ran upstairs and took out my camera and lights. I set up the tripod and camera and gathered all the bags of stuff I bought and put them on the bed behind me. Then I pushed record. "What's up lovers?! It's Victoria here with a brand new video for you guys!!!"

Ricky's POV

"Dude I forgot my phone, go back." I said go Kian. Kian spun the car around and we went back to the house. I heard Vicky talking... "The next store I went to was H&M, of course you guys know I can't skip H&M!!" I slowly walked upstairs and saw Vicky sitting in front of a camera... I texted the guys to come upstairs as quietly as possible. We all sat on the stairs listening to Vicky's recording. "And that's all for this week lovers! I hope you enjoyed the video, if you did give it a thumbs up for me! Follow my Twitter and Instagram, links in the description box below! Also subscribe to this channel for new videos every Thursday! I love you guys! See you next week!!!! Bye!!" She said, and we quickly and quietly creeped downstairs. But not quickly enough...

"Guys?" We heard Victoria ask. Shit!

Vicky's POV

"Guys?" I asked as I walked down the stairs. "Hey! Movie canceled. What's up?" Sam asked. "What did you hear?" I asked. "All of it..." Ricky said. I broke down in tears. I sat on the floor in the kitchen and just cried. I had tried so hard to keep my YouTube identity away from them and now they know.. "Why didn't you want us to know about your YouTube channel?" Sammy asked. "I was trying to keep it a secret because I didn't want you guys to think of me any differently if you knew..." I said. "Show us your channel." Ricky requested. I shook my head. Sammy crouched down to look me in the eyes. "For me?" He asked. I got up and went upstairs to my bedroom. I opened up my YouTube account. The bright yellow banner with my name on it "Victoria Maddison" and my icon, a picture of me. Then... My subscriber count... 998,803. "That's it." I said. I looked back and they were all stunned. "How long have you been making videos?" Sam asked. "A year." I said. "Wow... You're... That's... Wow..." Kian said. No one spoke for a good 10 minutes. They just all stared at the computer screen. Then I pulled up iMovie. "I have to edit." I said and took the footage from my camera and put it into iMovie. It took me a good 45 minutes to edit my video and put in the annotations. Then I uploaded it onto YouTube. It took a good 20 minutes to upload. "So.. That's me." I said. "So you wait until we leave to film? Then edit and upload secretly before we get back?" Jc asked. I nodded and wiped the tears off my face. "Why?" Jc asked. "Because I didn't want you to think of me as just another YouTuber. I wanted you to think of me as your friend. And I didn't want to be asked to do collabs or group videos... Because then things wouldn't be the same anymore." I said and looked down at my feet. "Pick your head up beautiful." Ricky said. "This changed nothing!" Kian said. "How could you think we would think of you different, you're still our Vicky." Sam said. They all hugged me and I started to cry again. "What's wrong?" Connor asked. "Tears of joy.. Look..." I said as I pointed to the laptop's screen. "Oh my god Vicky!!" Sam said and hugged me tight. My subscriber count... 1,000,004....

"Today is the best day EVER!!!" I said and hugged Sam. "Oh. One more thing." Sam said and looked into my eyes. "I love you." He said and kissed me passionately. Today could not have gotten any better.