Surprise Surprise!

Dinah's POV
I was so excited! Today was the day we were going to our second Beyoncé concert! But this time is was just Normani and me because everybody else was away visiting family. Mani and me were staying in a hotel for the a week while the other girls were away.

We were having a break off of tour and we were all tired. But since Manibear and me had already gone to see our family, we were just relaxing until the girls got back. Anyways, I was sitting at on my bed thinking about tonight when I hear a knock at the door.

I got up huffing and confused at the same time. I thought I told Big Rob not to let anybody through?! "Big Rob, I swear on my my rich Polynesian butt, if you fell asleep during the busiest hour of the day-" I stopped ranting when I opened the door. I stood with my mouth hanging wide open, hand still on the door handle.

"C-Camila?" I stuttered, gulping. "Cheechee!" She screamed dropping her bags and jumping onto my waist for a koala hug. I quickly wrapped my arms around her butt so she wouldn't fall. I blushed as I hugged her and moves my hand a slowly up to her back.

"Hi Chancho! What are you doing here? I thought you were in Miami with your family?!" I asked surprised. "I left early so I could be back for the concert! And so I could be with you!" She murmured at the end. "What was that?" I asked her.

She looked up at me with wide eyes and seemingly choking. "I-I- Uh nothing!" She stuttered quickly hiding in my hair again. I smirked and gently let her back down onto the floor. "So you got a ticket for tonight? I'm impressed! I though they would be sold out!" I asked surprised, staring down into her beautiful, round, chocolaty-! Wait what?!

No! Stop DJ! She is your best friend! I smacked myself internally. "Yo DJ! Earth to biggie! She says snapping her fingers in front of my face. "Wazza?" I said shaking my head. She broke down laughing and I did too. Tonight was gonna be a good night!