Stairs

Dinah's POV
I ran down stairs as fast as I could in heels. I could here the sound of Mila and Mani behind me too. Suddenly as I reached the bottom of the stairs, I heard a loud thump followed by a small scream.

My blood ran cold as I sprinted back up the stairs to the second floor. I felt my breath hitch as I saw Mani crouching beside Mila who was laying on the floor with her limbs twisted in all directions. "MILA!" I screamed, running towards her.

"S-she tried to jump the last flight of stairs but she chickened out at the last second and-" "WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP HER?!" I screamed in Mani's tear tracked face while my tears of rage were flying everywhere. Suddenly I felt something.

Inside of me soften and I burst out sobbing. "Oh Mila!" I whimpered slumping down onto the floor. "Wow Cheechee! Put on a show much?" A voice I've come to love laughed. I sprang to my feet to find Mani smirking through her tears and Mila standing up smirking.

I looked back and forth until I finally realized what was going on. I felt my face contort from a look of pure horror to a look of rage. "Why would do that to me Mila? You know how I feel about you!" I shouted in her face.

She looked taken aback and so did Normani. Suddenly Mila's face softened and tears started forming in her eyes. I immediately softened my face as well. "I'm sorry Chancho.." I muttered. "No. I'm sorry Dinah," She said a tear rolling down her cheek.

I stepped towards her and wiped it away and smiled at her. She then wiped mine away and smiled back up at me. "I'm just really happy you're okay Camila!" I whispered so only she could hear it. "I'm really happy you forgive me!" Mila says back.

I grab her hand and she grabs Mani's and we make our way down the steps in silence.