13. The wrong curls

*Harry*

I walked down the hall and past the nurses station and out the door, with Alilla still asleep in my arms.

I couldn't imagine what she could have been going through, a nurse came in a while ago and explained everything. He had no serious injuries, but would be sore for a while. But there was a few more things for me to think about.

I knew Alilla, and I also knew Niall. And after today Alilla would want more than ever to go back to America. How is this going to work? Our summer tour is coming up, would she go with us? With Niall? With me...

We made it too the sliding glass doors of the hospital, they opened before us. The rain had stopped and the blacktop shined with the light of the moon. I smiled as I quickly cheeked for paparazzi and smiled wider as I didn't see any in sight.

I walked in a constant pace across the parking lot and made it to the car in a snap. I quickly jiggled the keys out of my pocket and unlocked it, opening the passenger side door and sliding Alillas slim frame into the seat, a few thin strands of hair fell into her eyes.

I smiled, so was perfect, I brushed the strands away and she moved away. I let out a small laugh and shutting the door. I quickly walked around the car, got in and turned on the car. The heat kicked on and hot air blasted out into the front seat of the car, I sighed and flipped it off.

"Urm... Haz.." My eyes darted to Alilla, her brows knotting together, her knees pulling to her chest and her arms wrapped around them.

"Yes?" I spoke quietly, but she was already back asleep. I tossed the car into gear and drove home without anything else said. She stayed asleep the whole ride. We finally got back to my flat. I picked her up the same as I did before and carried her up too my flat and into bed.

I walked into my room, bed still unmade. I sighed and laid her down softly. Her eyes fluttered open, she sighed and closed them tight. I slipped off her shoes and pulled the blankets over her. I bent down and gently kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight 'lil',"

*Alilla*

"Alex... Baby?" I muttered the first thing that popped into my mind as I slowly started to wake. I was wrapped in a blanket filled with warmth and love. I didn't want to open my eyes, I felt so at home. Faint foot steps become into hearing range, but they weren't from Alex. They were way to loud to belong to my tiny toddler. A dim light from the direction of the door filled the room. I squinted my eyes shut, only wanting to see my boy, but knowing I was only going to find someone else.

I asked for the only other person I wanted to see, "Aaron? Is Alex up?" I asked blankly, pulling the sweetly scented blanket over my eyes to block out the light, wanting to fall back asleep if Alex was still sleeping. I heard him sigh, to deep and loud to be my brother. I opened my eyes, luckily the light wasn't bright enough to hurt them. The first thing I saw was curls, but not blonde curls.

"Harry? Why are you here? Where is-" Then everything came back. Every emotion coming back with a passion. My eyes darted around the room, I soon realized I was in Harrys room. I was in England and Alex was in the hospital without me. He's probly scared to death. I thought. I tossed the blankets off, jumped out of bed, rushing out of the room and past Harry.

"Alilla you can't do anything!" Harrys deep voice shouted, he followed me into the living room of the flat. Harrys words sent a wave of anger through me. My eyes looked around the room, looking for the keys to Harrys car, but failing to find them. I glanced down at my clothes, the same thing I wore yesterday. Ugh, I thought but quickly. Who was at the hospital? "'Lil' I need to tell you something." He said shallowly, I whipped around to face him. His hands molded around my neck gently, then his lips were crashing down on mine.