Alien Oc

Here's another Oc of mine (omg so many Oc's XD) her name is Queen Polaris (I know like the owl that Nighshade has I just love the name so I had to name her that, both of them) I can use her in AVP stuff too, this was super hard to draw, do to all the detail that the xenomorphs have :3 I just tried to make my way until I did this ^-^ She's a bigger version of the Xenomorph Queen.

Basically her back story is she was created in a lab by a company called Weyland Yutani Corps (there's movies about these, do not watch if you're sensitive to blood or stuff related to it also there's AVP movies) by a scientist named Daniel Ross and they both became close, she doesn't trust anyone else..only him, Ross hated the company because they made him do tests on Polaris that obviously weren't ood for her, she was tortured by them and ross tried to stop them but he couldn't causing Polaris to break out of her test tube go on a rampage and killed everyone in the lab (the lab is in a military base) she found out that ross did 4 more like her..only smaller and weren't queens they were warrior xenos (or droes or whatever they're named like I forgot the name idk) they're names were: Shadow(male), Echo(male), Delta(female) and Omega(male) she freed them and they escaped from the Lab(which exploded afterwards) and left the base. Polaris saw a helicopter which had Ross in it and looked at it in a "until we meet again my friend" face.

There's a lot more, but then they returned to what was left of the lab in The base(the base didn't explode the lab is a small part of it so only iT blew up) she found files about the planet Earth and planned to visit it...someday not right now (there's a planet called Xenomorph Prime they went there to live, then a squad of predators trapped her and the 4 when suddenly 1 of the predators turns against his squad and kills them...0-0 and he HELPS Polaris and the 4 to survive in the galaxy)

I know THE predators from the real movies wouldn't do that but I created him like that..his name is Osbourne, he's young hunter from his planet (I dunno the name of ther planet LOLZ) and he earned the trust of Polaris and the 4. That's basically it I hoped you read this and sorry for being so long comment what you think of her a nd her back story.