Chapter 9~ My first time

On Monday....
"Hey!""Hey Wendy-san talk to me!!" Cherria asked. Wendy was in a passed out situation. Cherria asked,"The hell Lyon!!""You thought that it was Gray?!" Lyon scratched his head and said,"Sorry sorry..." Gray smirked and said,"You should be ashamed for what you did." Lyon yelled,"And you should be ashamed for making Wendy be your shield!!" Cherria yelled,"Its all your fault!!" Lucy asked,"What happened?!" Cherria yelled with a worried expression,"Lyon and Gray made Wendy unconscious!!" Gray yelled,"He was the one who dropped a bucket on Wendy's head!" Juvia cried with a sob,"Gray-sama has done nothing wrong..." Lucy yelled,"A-A bucket!""Baka, I wish you two were dead." Maki asked,"Um... why is Wendy sleeping?" Sting said,"Yeah... is she tired or did she party to much last night?" Maki punched Sting on his arm and said,"Be serious Sting..." Sting laughed and said,"Sorry sorry."

Cherria said,"Lyon's bucket fell on Wendy!" Romeo said,"Why did you do this Lyon, Gray?!!" (I ship Wendy and Romeo so much!) Natsu laughed and said,"Gray is in so much trouble!!" Juvia yelled,"Gray-sama didn't do anything!!" Lucy said,"Yeah he did, you just like him that's all." Juvia said with an angry expression,"Rival in love." Lucy said,"I don't even like Gray!" She then mumbled,"I like Natsu..." Natsu looked at Lucy and asked,"Did you say something about me." Lucy said,"N-no..." Wendy said rubbing her head,"Don't worry, I'm alright..." Cherria smiled and said,"Wendy!!""I'm glad you're okay!" Wendy asked,"Is my head bleeding?" Erza said with a relieved smile,"No... you just you know, got unconscious." Wendy giggled slightly and asked,"Romeo was worried about me right?" Romeo blushed and said while scratching his head,"I was... don't take the wrong idea." Wendy hugged Romeo and said,"I know, but I'm glad you were worried~"

Lucy smiled and thought to herself, maybe I can step up and confess my feeling after school. Maki asked,"Something on your mind Lucy?" Sting said,"Yeah... your face has been red this whole time." Lucy asked,"It is?!" Maki hit Sting's head and said,"Stop making fun of Lucy.""Lucy, your face isn't red." Lucy yelled,"Sting stop it with the jokes!!" Sting laughed and then rested his head on Maki's shoulder. Maki blushed and asked,"Why are you resting on my shoulder?" Sting put his head up and said with a flirtatious tone,"Maki, we are friends after all~" Maki's face redden even more and she yelled,"St-stop it!""Your making me blush..." Sting smirked and said,"Okay babe~" Maki stopped gazing at sting and said,"Shut up." Lucy asked,"Are they gonna be a couple today?" Lucy smirked and mumbled,"They're gonna owe me $10.00." Maki yelled,"I'm not going to owe you $10.00!"

"Eheeheehee FISH!!!!" Happy yelled. Everyone in the class yelled,"Ha-Happy is already HERE?!!!" Happy smiled and said Gray, Lyon, you're in detention!" Lyon said,"It was Gray's fault!" Gray said,"No, it was Lyon's bucket that fell on Wendy." Happy smiled and asked,"What would you lie, to do?""Go in detention, or catch me 100 giant fish each?!" Gray and Lyon slowly looked at each other slowly and both said at the same time,"We'll go to detention!" Maki laughed and said,"Hilarious!""I thought they would rather go fishing instead." Natsu smiled and said,"Agreed!""Ahahahaha!!" Happy said,"Okay, now lets talk about FISH!!!"

After class....
"That was the hardest test I've ever taken!" Maki complained. Levy said,"What are you talking about?!""It was easy!" Maki said,"Easy for you!""You're the smarty pants in our class." Levy said,"Oh.... right..." Sting walked towards Maki and said,"Sup Maki~!" Maki asked,"Are you drunk...?" Levy laughed and said,"Ahahaha!!""I think he is!" Sting said,"My face isn't really red and I don't drink that much alcohol." Maki said,"I was just saying that sarcastically." Sting said,"Oh yeah, we have to rehearsed our play." Maki face palmed and said,"The play!""Lets go!"

"Finally you are here." Carla said with a sigh. Maki said,"Sorry Principle Carla." Carla said,"No worries, now please.""Start rehearsing for Thursday's play." Everyone said,"Yes ma'am!"

"My, my, what a lonely, pretty lady indeed sitting here.""Are you alright madam?" Sting asked Maki. Maki said sadly,"N-no, indeed not...""I'm sort of like an orphan that can't live happily..." Sting said,"My oh my, a pretty lady that is an orphan.""I shall make you my queen." Maki blushed and asked,"Are you joking?" Sting shook his head and said,"No indeed not, I'm proposing to you so you can be wife." Lucy suddenly walked towards Maki and slapped her,"You can't marry him!""He's mine!" she yelled. Sting asked while standing up,"What is the meaning of this Emmeryn?" (Emmeryn is Lucy so yeah)

Time skip
"I'm so glad I said yes to your proposal, my handsome prince!" Maki said with a smile. Sting smiled and said,"I'm glad too my princess." Carla said,"So now, you kiss." Maki said,"W-what?!(。-_-。)" Carla crossed her arms and said,"Just do it..." Maki blushed and took a deep breathe,"Oh...kay..." Carla said,"Sting, you out lightly grab her chin,mans pull it slightly up and kiss her." Sting blushed while scratching his head,"Uh... alright..." he said. Sting did as he was told and then they kissed. Lucy murmured to herself with a quiet squeal,"Yes, yes!""This is it!" Sting and Maki departed their kiss and Carla said,"Good, good, I'm glad you could memorize some parts.""Please memorize your lines and your movements."

Everyone was dismissed and Maki walked with her cheeks growing hot. Lucy said,"Yes!!""Finally!!" Maki didn't reply since her head kept on replaying the moment she kissed Sting. "Earth to Maki!" Lucy said. Maki said,"O-oh... hi Lucy." Lucy asked,"Do you guys do it passionately?" Maki yelled,"No!!""Just a normal not passionate kiss." Lucy said,"Sure... but when you guys date, kiss passionately.""Bye-bye!" Maki said while crossing her arms,"I'll never start dating him."