Spy x Child! Reader

It was a long day for the team as they walked back into the base. Y/n, their twelve year old prodigy, was taking muffins out of the oven.
"GUYS!!" She put the muffins down and ran over to the team. "We can go out tonight! I talked to Ms. Admin and Ms. Pauling and they said sure!!"
"You convinced them to let us go out?" Scout asked, eyes wide. Even on cease fire days they weren't allowed to leave and she just did it in the middle of a battle?! The rest also shared the same look.
"Yeah!! They saw you guys stressed so they agreed for us to go out just tonight!" Spy smiled.
"Well,FRENCH
bien, mon petit. Qu'est-ce qu'on attend?" (Well, little one. What are we waiting for?) Y/n, knowing French, jumped with joy.
"Nothing!!" She exclaimed, rushing to find her shoes.
"She really is one different ankle biter." Sniper said, smiling.
"I'm glad we found her." Soldier said adjusting his helmet.
"OK! I'm ready!!!" Y/n said with joy and off the team went.
•••••
"Let's eat vhere!" Medic said, pointing to a restaurant. The others nodded. They all filed out of Sniper's van and went inside. A lady at the front desk sat up, twirling her hair. Y/n immediately hated her.
"What can I do for you today, handsome men?" Y/n coughed. The woman looked at her. "And.. You." Y/n stepped forward.
"Table for ten. Please." The waiter rolled her eyes.
"And who are you telling me wha-"
"I'm a mercenary with a pistol in my back pocket. Lemme say that again. GIVE US A DAMN TABLE BEFORE LEAD WITH OVER TAKE YOUR TINY BRAIN." The woman quickly brought them to a table and ran.
"She's doing well if I do say so myself. So N/n. Have you chosen a class you want to be yet?" Soldier asked her. "Cuz you'd make a mighty fine Soldier."
"Little girl make fine Heavy." Heavy argued.
"My fräulein would be an amazing Medic."
"She'd be an ever better Scout." This went on until the food came. Y/n then noticed something. She tugged on Spy's suit.
"Yes, mon petit?"
"Let's go sing some karaoke!" She said in a whisper.
"Oh. I don't sing-"
"I'll tell you some of Scout's secrets."
"Done." He and the twelve year old walked up there. "What song?"
"Classic. Y'know the one about two guys singing about a girl who is different!" Spy smiled as she choose the song.
(Play song please)
"Hey! Where's the drums?!" Y/n yelled as the music started. The bickering stopped at the table as they stared at Spy and Y/n upfront.
"They're singing?" Medic asked.
"Oh whoa-oh-oh-oh. Let's go!" She continued.
"Ooh girl you're shining
Like a 5th avenue diamond
And they don't make you like they used to
You're never going out of style!" Spy sang. Y/n smiled.
"Ooh Handsome baby
This world might've gone crazy
The way you save me
Who can blame me
When I just wanna make you smile?" She poked him grinning. He smiled back down at her.
"I wanna thrill you like Michael." Y/n attempted to do a moon walk.
"I wanna kiss you like Prince!" Spy wiggled his eyebrows.
"Let's get it on like Marvin Gaye!"
"Like Hathaway. Write a song for you like this."
"You're over my head
I'm out of my mind
Thinking I was born in the wrong time
One of a kind, living in a world gone plastic
Baby you're so classic
Baby you,
Baby you're so classic!" They both sang, dancing and laughing.
"She sings amazingly." Demoman whispered, caught up on the moment. The others nodded, their mouths gaping.
"Four dozen roses
Anything for you to notice
All the way to serenade you
Doing it Sinatra style." Y/n did a salsa like dancing, laughing while she failed. Spy laughed to and sang his part, intertwining his arm with Y/n's.
"I'm a pick you up in a Cadillac
Like a gentleman bringin' glamour back
Keep it reel to reel in the way I feel
I could walk you down the aisle!
I wanna thrill you like Michael!"
"I wanna kiss you like Prince!" Y/n made kissy faces.
"Let's get it on like Marvin Gaye!"
"Like Hathaway. Write a song for you like this!!!"
"You're over my head
I'm out of my mind
Thinking I was born in the wrong time
It's love on rewind,
Everything is so throwback-ish (I kinda like it, like it)" The crew fell into laughter as Y/n shuffled towards Spy with a retarded seductive face.
"Out of my league
Old school chic
Like a movie star
From the silver screen
You're one of a kind living in a world gone plastic
Baby you're so classic
Baby you're so classic" Soy sung the other part as Y/n cleared her throat and stepped forward.
"Baby you're class and baby you're sick
I never met a girl like you ever 'till we met
A star in the 40s, centerfold in the 50s
Got me tripping out like the sixties
Hippies, Queen of the discotheque
A 70s dream and an 80s best
Hepburn, Beyoncé, Marilyn, Massive
Girl you're timeless, just so classic!"
The guys watched with astonishment as the h/c haired girl rapped to her hearts content.
"You're over my head I'm out of my mind
Thinking I was born in the wrong time
It's love on rewind,
Everything is so throwback-ish (I kinda like it, like it)
Out of my league
Old school chic
Like a movie star
From the silver screen
You're one of a kind living in a world gone plastic
Baby you're so classic
Whoa oh oh (Yeah, yeah)
Baby you're so classic (Yeah, yeah)
Yeah
Baby you're so classic
Uuuuuuh uh uh" The two sang the chorus together and hugged in the end. The whole restaurant went wild as the twelve year old blushed and pulled Spy offstage.
"That vas genius, mon petit. Thanks for dragging me up there."
"Y/n! I didn't know you could rap!" Scout exclaimed, smiling. Y/n shrugged. But then she stood up. Everyone's attention was directed to her.
"I've chosen what class I wanna be." Everyone leaned forward in anticipation. "I wanna be... A Spy." Spy jumped out of his seat and spun her around. That night was one to remember.