Chapter 14

Arthur Weasley's PoV

He fainted. Not the normal reaction after apparating. Even if he hasn't done it before. Suddenly his eyes shoot open and he vomits.

Annabeth Chase's PoV

We waited for a signal from Percy, but we didn't get any. I was starting to get worried. He probably should've vapour travelled. Unexpectedly, we get an Iris Message. In there, a very pale Percy and worried Mr. Weasley are standing.

"You can't. It's like falling again. You guys can't." He says this much and the connection cuts. The Wizards look at us weirdly, their wands pointing at the Iris Message, as they had no idea what it was. Some of them had lowered their wands, and had a questioning look on their faces. I obliged.

"That was an IM. That stands for Iris Messaging. My f--boyfriend warned me and Nico not to apparate. And I won't." I looked at Nico and he nodded. "Nico can transport us, via shadows. We should be fine that way." He nodded again, and then Harry spoke up.

"Um... What?" Yeah... Spoke up...

"How do you transport by shadows?" Hermione asked. I smiled, she was brilliant. She would be a daughter of Athena. But she isn't. She doesn't have that vibe. Sirius Black on the other hand...

"Well the material of the shadows and darkness is the same, and as Nico is a child of the Underworld, he is weaved out of the same mat--"

"Talk about your smarts later! Let's go!" Nico interrupted. Then added in an undertone, "Percy may need you." I nodded and the Wizards apparated away. Nico and I shadow travelled away as well.

Percy's PoV

I grabbed Mr. Weasley's hand and dragged him into an alley. He brought out his wand, probably to point it at me, but paid him not attention. I created a rainbow out of the little sunlight in the alley and called Annabeth and Nico. I only had time to say 'You can't. It's like falling again. You guys can't.' And Mr. Weasley sent a curse through the mist. I looked up at him angrily. He flinched a bit, and I lowered my glare. He stuttered,

"S-S-Sorry, I thought it was--"

"It's okay" I cut him off.

They should be here in a bit.

--

A/N:
How's life? Short? Yep. Just like this chapter. Oh well. Sorry? I should call this book sorry, cuz I've said more sorry than ever. Blame homework. Blame Mr. P (my teacher). Blame my mum. And last and least, blame me.

This dam thing isn't publishing. Don't blame me. I'm trying. That's why it's late.

Sorry?

Please vote and comment. XD