explaining

Kira's pov.

"what's going on here?" I heard Ciel ask. Or more like, demanded to know.

I pulled away from BEN, now standing on my own and with one meter distance from BEN: "Ehh... it's Ehh.."

I saw how Ciel was almost glaring at BEN, so BEN smirked, saluted and greeted him: "sup? I'm BEN, BEN Drowned. Kira's Ehh... ex-boyfriend and now just a friend."

Ciel's visible eye widened.

"ex-boyfriend... ?" I heard the raven haired butler repeat, holding his chin in a thinking manner.

Just at that moment, someone was at the door.
"Who would that be?" Sebastian asked, on his way to open the door already.

After a moment of silence, we heard Sebastian ask surprised: "Sir Trancy?"
As I thought, Alois was at the door.

Sebastian stepped aside and Alois stepped in: "Hello, Kira, Ciel! Long time no see!"

I saw that... Claude... Was there too...
Unenthousiastic 'YaY..' My mind thought.

(A/N I'm sorry if you're a Claude fan.. I'm not XD)

I attempted to give him a genuine smile: "Hello, Alois!"
Alois hugged me and I lightly hugged back.
Ciel just nodded at Alois and BEN sat with his back towards Alois.

"Mhm~? Who are you?" Alois asked BEN.

BEN turned around and I saw Alois' facial expression change: "Eww.. Why is there blood running down your face?"

BEN's eyes glowed a bit.

I interupted: "Alois, this is BEN. BEN, this is Alois." I waved my hands in between them.
Then I turned to BEN with a warning look on my face: "Don't hurt him."
BEN grinned, then nodded.

Ciel cleared his throat: "Alois, why are you here?"

Alois looked up and giggled: "I just came to visit you again, and of course my Kira!"

I blushed at the my Kira part and saw two pairs of eyes and one single eye glare at Alois.

I nodded and shuffled nervously: "Now, BEN. What are you here for?"

BEN grinned: "To bring you back to the CreepyPasta dimension, of course!"

Alois seemed shocked: "What? Are you going to take her away from me?!"
Ciel fake coughed.

BEN's gaze rested on Alois: "I'm going to take her back home. Where she belongs."

BEN then got a confused look on his face, seeing I kept silent: "Have you lost your tongue? Or.. Don't you want to go back with me?" He looked down, thinking about the second option.

I looked at Alois, Sebastian, Ciel and BEN.

"Well, BEN... I really like it here.. of course I miss the others, you too, but... I really want to stay.." I said, hoping he'd get it.

BEN's face fell: "you.. want to stay here? Why?"

I smiled: "I made great friends here! Sebby, Ciel, Mey-Rin, Bard, Finny, Alois, Hannah, Thompson, Timber, Canterbury.." I summed up.

Alois interupted once again: "... And Claude."

BEN ignored Alois and looked down: "... would you like to just visit, then?"

I smiled: "I'd love that!"

BEN motioned for me to come over, but Ciel spoke: "Sebastian, go with them. That's an order."

Alois then spoke up: "Claude, you go too!"

I smiled at the blonde: "Alois, that won't be necissary. I'll come back. I promise." I then hugged him and felt something wet on my shoulder: "Alois, are you.. Crying?"

We pulled back from the hug and I saw him with a teared up face. I swept his tears away, smiling lightly and giving him a peck on the cheek, which made him smile.

Sebastian bowed lightly: "Of course, Young Master."

BEN glared slightly at Ciel, blood dropping from his eyes: "hmm.. You don't trust me, 'Young Master'.. ?" He then snickered.

Ciel gritted his teeth.

"Well, he'll still need my help if they both want to come back, so a little credit would be~" BEN got cut off by, a now slightly annoyed, Ciel: "of course, of course. Now just go!"

I smiled and went to Ciel to give him a hug: "See you later, Ciel! You could come with us to meet my family, but.." I trailer off.

Suprisingly, he hugged back. Lightly, but he hugged back.

"I'll be waiting." Was his answer with a very small smile.

I smiled back and went with Sebastian and BEN outside.

"BEN, we really didn't have to go outside like that... I know you could just have pixelated us away.." I said in a monotone voice.

BEN shrugged, took my hand in his and snapped his fingers, making us pixelate away.
I held Sebastian's hand lightly to make sure he pixelated away with us and closed my eyes.