~✴ NaviOfWisdom ✴~

||Something About Me||
Hey you listen! Navi here, so I going to start to write this.
_____________________________
~I'm from the United States of America in Atlanta Georgia, I'm also Mexican so.... Hola como éstas? ~mustache~
~I'm seventeen years old.
~My date of birth is ∅3-19-98.
~ My favorite color is: Red and purple.
~ I LOVE to read books and Mangas! Of course, I love watching ANIME.
~ My favorite Author is: V.C Andrews [.R.I.P.] :'( the cause of her death was cancer.
~ Favorite ANIME is: NANA and Black Butler.
~ I don't really have a lot of friends but I'm still happy as the way is. ;)

~ Favorite Music/Bands/Singers:
//Music//-
Instant Crush by Daft Punk
Swallow My Bullet & Please Mama Forgive Me by Porcelain Black
Wild Child by Juliet Simms
Get Low by Dillon F. & DJ Snake
The One That Got Away by Katy Perry
Ay Vamos by J Balvin
Pegboard Nerds (feat. Elizaveta) Hero
Bang Bang By Nico Vega
Rose By Anna Tsuchiya Inspi. NANA
Dream By Rabpit
Coffin By BVB
I Need A Doctor By Dr. Dre
Navi's song By Meekakitty ❤

//Bands//-
BabyMetal
Black Veil Brides

//Singers//-
Katy Perry❤
Onision❤
Shane Dawson❤
PewDiePie❤
Oliver [VOCALOID] ❤

~ I like to do A LOT of research and I don't know why I do that.
My favorite Youtuber is iHascupquake!
I wear black glasses to write or I can't see at all.
I like reading scary stuff like The Document Of Slender Man!! I'm a scaredy-cat myself but I love horror movies.
I'm a Pisces♓
My favorite animal is: A Fox they are so pretty.
I'm a dog lover
________
I have phobias: Pediophobia = dolls, Trypanophobia =needles, Cleisiophobia =locked in an enclosed space, Arachnophobia =spiders, Nyctophobia =fear of darkness and Insectophobia =any kind of insect.
So yeah, I would cry or scream of this phobias. :'(

I like to skateboard and riding my bike. I like to be in the deep part of the pool (under), because I like to see people above me 'flying' it's really relaxing. I have a little of REM sleep disorder but what I have the most is 'Sleep Paralysis'. I also have a 'Heart murmur' it's having a heart with a hole threw it, I can't do much sports as others people do. So I'm slow at running. I'm a gamer. The people that I'm with in AgeOfFriendship are so kind people and very honest.

~I'm a fairy, and this reminds me of a story my grandmother told me...
She told me that I can be like Tinkerbell! So I put the custom on and it had wings so I went to the second floor to jump and ~fly~ but my grandma made me go down and told me that I can't fly. I cried. But it was so funny.

Why did I chose the name Navi (from The Legend of Zelda)? Because I can do the voice and I annoy my friends with it. That's my nickname and I love it.

I have dark brown hair and also my eyes. I measure 5ft 2inches. I can speak 3 different languages. I like to draw. I've already had more than one boyfriend. I don't dance :p.

-ПAVI ✴~