Chapter 10

Sierra

Vibin' and Shit Talkin'

"Man Sin, you had a lot more shit then I remember," DJ said as she hauled the last of my things into her crib.

"It's not that much," I said, as I looked around her guest room, which was now my room.

" Fuck you mean," She said as she collapsed on my bed.

" I want to get a new comforter and shit," I said as I straddled her lap.

She placed her hands on my thighs and sighed.

"Well go tomorrow," She mumbled and opened her eyes.

"Why can't we go tonight?" I asked her.

"If I say no you gonna keep harassing me until I say yes right?" She asked me and looked at her watch.

She is the only person I know who actually looks at a watch. It was a bit old school if you asked me.

"Yup," I said as I stared into her pretty honey colored eyes.

"Come on before I change my mind," she said and slapped my ass with both her hands.

"Shit girl," I said as I pushed her back down and got off her.

When we got to Walmart I went straight to the bedding aisle and got the comforter set I wanted. I felt her wrap her arms around me and lay her head in the crock of my neck.

"Why you even want this when you know you gonna be in my bed every night?" she asked as we began to walk over to the section that had the adult beverages.

"Same reason you decided to move into a town house with 3 bedrooms by yourself," I told her as she picked up a bottle of 1800 and Henny.

" Because I can," she said and laughed.

"No cause you my dear are a certified ass," I said and kissed her cheek and began to walk away.

"Seeing as you are my best friend, you are an ass by association," she said and slapped my ass before running to the self check out.

"This is very true," I said as I scanned my comforter before she could pay for the two bottles.

"Fuck you do that for?" she said and looked at me.

"Because I'm an ass remember," I said and pinched her cheek before moving out the way.

"You aint shit," she said as she pulled out a big ass stack of money.

I watched as she went through  the wad looking for a 50 and a 20. I shook my head, I always hated when she walked around with big amounts of cash on her.

"Why don't you have bank card again?" I asked her.

"Don't trust 'em," she said and feed the money into the machine.

"Besides this way I can keep my money longer," she smiled at me as she waited for her receipt.

"Whatever. You need to take that bank roll to verzion and get a new fuckin phone," I said and laughed.

She handed me the bag and grabbed my hand.

" This phone still works, " she said as she pulled out her Blackberry Classic phone.

"You don't even have numbers on the buttons anymore. You had the phone since fucking high school and that was like 3 years ago," I told her and laughed.

She looked down at her phone and scratched her head and then look back at me.

"I guess it is time for a new one huh?" she said.