fifty: hospital

fifty: hospital

not proof-read!

I've been here for already three-days and I am already first name basis with the maids. That's how productive my life has been so far. The maids were nice, but I missed the others. I haven't spoken to any of them except for Rita since I left the house.

The hotel wasn't that bad then again I didn't really have another option and I am staying as far away from going back to Greece. I don't have any intentions to go back to Greece for now.

They have good beds in the hotel. Not the best. But not terrible. They give you those chocolates they put underneath your pillow. I think that's the only enjoyable part of staying in the hotel.

I don't have much to do. I haven't really gone out. The only time I went out was at 5 in the morning when I couldn't sleep so I decided to go out for a walk.

I don't go out that much because they would be paparazzi questioning why I was staying at a hotel and I am not in the best mood to be dealing with tabloids.

I laid in the bed, staring at the dark room. I've been staring at the ceiling for the past three hours. My body refused to sleep. Every time I tried to close my eyes, I would just open them again.

I attempted to close my eyes, relaxing my body. I tried to calm my thoughts as I attempted to sleep, but my phone rang interrupting my sleep. I let out a heavy sigh before lifting my body up the bed and answering my phone.

"Hello?" I answer in a croaky voice.

"Ophelia, everyone else wouldn't pick up there phones and I-I don't know what to do. I'm freaking out!" Dante said in a panicked tone.

"Whoa, breathe. What happened?" I asked softly.

"I-It's Michelle. She's...She's in labour."

This made me actually stand up from my bed. I started to find my clothes. "Which hospital is she in?" I asked.

"De Luca hospital." He answered

"I will be there soon. Just stay calm and make sure Michelle is calm, the last thing we need is for her to give birth on her home floor." I told him.

"Hurry to the hospital, I don't think I can take Michelle hitting me anymore." 

I hung up the phone and quick got changed into the clothes from yesterday that I had lying on the floor. I grabbed my things and stormed out of my hotel room.

Michelle is labour...

She is gonna be a mother. 

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

I ran into the hospital and I asked where Michelle room was. She didn't have one clue what I said and just blinked at me if I was crazy.

Luckily, Dante ran to me, he noticed me right away. "Ophelia!"

"How is she?" I asked. 

"She is waiting to be induced right now."

"Where's Reece?" I asked frowning as I wondered why her husband isn't with her.

"Reece has been out of town since yesterday, I called him and he is on his way. But there's problems on the road and he doesn't know when he will arrive." He stated. "I've been with Michelle since yesterday. Apparently they weren't expecting the baby until next week, but it decided to come early."

I pray that Reece will be here as soon as possible. I'm sure Michelle would love to have her husband with her. 

"Who else did you call?" I questioned as Dante and I made our way to the waiting area.