On A Rainy Day (15)

You try to push Jimin's arm away from you but his strong muscular arms embrace you in a tight hug. The nurses watch in awe at the love birds they see. You force out a smile to please the on lookers but you felt mixed feelings on the inside. You really like this boy but you knew this relationship would just be a game (fans would just ruin or disapprove it) and so you had no trust about starting a relationship.

Nurse- wow (Y/N)! Yall look great together. Congrats!

Jimin- Oh I am the lucky one to have her. She means everything to me so please take care of her at work. I have to get going now honey. See you tomorrow?

You- ne (your force out an answer because you felt too shy to talk with him looking at you like that)

----------------

You hold your umbrella and run out in the rain to walk out to your bus stop. Your jeans, loose tucked in maroon shirt, and shoes get soaked even with your umbrella. Shivering from the cold you hide under the roof of the bus stop. A black car (Jimin's) pulls up to you and he pulls his window down to call at you to get in his car. At first you were hesitant but you were too cold to deny his offer.

-----------
What will happen next? Curious?
Please read on and enjoy.

Remember to COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS, VOTE FOR THIS PART, AND FOLLOW ME!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!