Chapter 3

--- The Story Of Vas Villa ---

This bungalow was built in 1943 by E J Vaz ( Eminent advocate in Bombay High Court) and later gifted it to his spinster daughters.

This stale mansion used to be a royal house of two Anglo Indian spinster sisters Vera and Dolce Vaz which has now turned into one of the most haunted places in Bangalore. By infrastructure, It is a haunted mansion with 8 interconnected rooms , one leads to another. Appearing spooky from outside, it had an old blue Hillman Minx car gathering dust near the entrance, Articles like furniture, precious statue etc. were spread out but nobody dares to take them along. There is a history of this possessed mansion which includes many creepy facts associated with it. Did you know ? - Everything would be in place and fine if this brutal act could be undone.

Vera Vaz was an English tutor and Dolce Vaz was a piano instructor by profession. One fine morning of September 4, 2002, Dolce Vaz was stabbed to death in front of her sister Vera Vaz by an unknown assassin. Her body was buried within this mansion. That was the day her spirit rose up to wander within her house. Since then paranormal activities started taking place within this house. Due to spookiness of this mansion, nobody was ready to buy this haunted house in Bangalore city which is reported to be sold in recent years.

--- The Story Ends ---