I'm back bitches!

I awake to the sounds of heavy knocking on the metal door to my cell. The metal door slides open revealing a young faced guard that aided Piper in her pantie business. The guard resembling Michael Cera checks off his clipboard and awkwardly looks at me.

"Uh..Carlin get up, time for you to go"

The first thing that rushed through my mind was Piper. God i fucking hate her for what she did to me, though my feelings for her haven't changed. I happen to find myself uncontrollably swooning for her, but she wanted to play a game, so she better be ready.

I follow the young guard out of my cell and down the hall as he places handcuffs around my wrists. The screams of inmates echoes through the hall, as they bang on their doors. The gray walls make me smile as i haven't seen the outside of my SHU cell for as im guessing about a month or so.The double doors open in front of me and i see a familiar face. Dare i even say a friendly face. The woman's face sinks and slowly conveys anger. The baby faced guard removes my handcuffs and i feel my wrists.

"What the fuck are you doing back here?" Asks the woman with her deep voice.

"Hello to you too, Alex." Her face showing disgust.

I take my time walking to the cafeteria, because the second Alex realizes where i am heading, she will bolt to the lunch room to warn Piper, and she does exactly that. Alex throws open the double doors and throws herself after the blonde, before Alex got a word out, i walk in and everyone goes silent. Piper shoos Alex out from in front of her and there she is, Piper wide eyed and frozen in her seat. I make my way to her table of misfits and i see everyone's head turns.

"Shit!" Piper whispers.

I then sit at the empty seat across from her.

"Hey babe." I say sarcastically. "Don't be so nervous, Piper. I'm not gonna hurt you, but it's not like you extended my sentence and put me in SHU for a little over a month.... oh wait."

"Um..I-I'm so.." Piper spits out.

I can practically feels Alex's stare pierce my soul.

"No, no after all trust no bitch right?"

I lift myself out of the seat while taking the orange off of her tray, and winking. I walk past Alex and do a combination of a smirk and an eyebrow lift and yell

"I'm back bitches!"

The cafeteria is still without sound until Black Cindy jokingly says

"Mm.. White girl got a problem." Followed by a tongue pop.

Then the lunch room fills back up laughter and chatting.