Mess with the cat, get the claws

The next day there was a stifling awkwardness in the air that was suffocated me. When I awoke I found I was alone in the dorm. I felt my heart drop as I remembered what I said to Brendon the night before.
"I'm a slut shaming jackass." I cursed at myself.
I checked my alarm clock and saw that it was 15 minutes before classes started.
"Shit!" I sprang out of bed and ran to quickly get dressed.

By the time I entered my 1st period I was covered in sweat from my Olympic run on campus in the humid August heat. I but my hands on my knees bending over as I breathed heavily.
Then I began to notice everyone staring and snickering at me In their plush bean bags. I saw Spencer in particular giving me death glares.I saw the back of Brendon's head but it was turned purposely away.
"Are you okay?" Ms. Williams said walking over to me.
"I'm *huff* fine *huff* ran late"
"Well, have a seat then. You're 5 minutes late but I'll excuse it since you look like you ran a marathon." She smiled.
I nodded my head thankfully at her and looked for a place to sit. I saw Pete and a empty seat next to him. I was about to sit down when he grunted "you can't sit here" he glared at me.
I understood. I messed with the cub I got shunned by the pact. I went and Sat in the corner by myself. So much for being in Panic! at the Disco.