ILYG

1.11 K READS HOLY OMG I OMG I AM SO SO GRATEFUL TO YOU SO PLEEAAASE SEND ME A WHOLE FREAKING TRUCKLOAD OF REQUESTS OR ASKS OR QUESTIONS OR WHATEVER YOU'D LIKE ME TO DO TO RETURN THE FAVOR BECAUSE I AM SO HAPPY! GLEEFUL, ECSTATIC, JOYFUL, AMAZED, ELATED!

MENTAL THESAURUS NERDINESS HAPPY GLITTER CONFETTI YAS HOLY ARIGATŌ RAMBLINGS

T H A N K Y O U

Anyway, about the image, it's a simple guy with cat ears that I used to try out these manga inking pens that I've had for a while now. I had just been practically terrified of using them and screwing up on my drawings bc, y'know, that's what I'd most likely do. I think I should have done his hair/ears differently but this is just practice. Imma watch tutorials and speed draws on YouTube and see what I can learn, I suppose. Coloring sounds cool, but just as scary so... Any tips? Please? ¿Por favor? No hablo español...

I noticed that in a few past parts Wattpad devoured my pics into its inky orange depths and I will try to fix that asap.

I really would like to do something special for you beautiful probably-humanoid beings, but i don't know what to do so I really reeeaally would love it if you comment any ideas that might come to mind!
Thank you so much. Oh my gosh thank you. <3