Chapter 5

Kai POV

It was Friday and I walked into my last class of the day. Gym. I came in ten minutes as usual because I'm in no rush to get to class.

"You're late Kai. "

"I know. "

"Monday if you're late then you're getting marked tardy. "

"Okay. "

"Everyone's doing twenty laps today and since you're late you're gonna do thirty. "

"Yes sir. "

I went into the boys locker room and changed into my p.e. clothes like everyone else. I wore a white tank top and some sweatpants. I walked out and saw Mi-Hyun in her pe shorts and T-shirt running laps beside some boy as they were chatting.

I joined them and started running.

"This is Sehun. "

"Oh your boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend? " Sehun asked.

"Yeah isn't she your girlfriend I asked her yesterday and she blushed.'''

"Oh, " Sehun said.

"Well let me leave you two alone I have ten extra laps to do see ya, " I said.

She ran so beautifully and gracefully. She ran like there was no tomorrow and finished at the same time her boyfriend Sehun did. Wait do I remember the name Sehun from somewhere? Hmm? I guess I don't. I thought I did.

After I finished my laps Mi-Hyun said bye to me.

"Bye Kai. "

"Mhm, " I responded carelessly.

"He really is an asshole," Sehun remarked.

"No he's not. "

"Okay but you have to remember all guys aren't like me they will take advantage of you," Sehun said.

"I know that's why I'm careful. "

I walked ahead of them and got home before them.

I saw Mi-Hyun go in her house and I just sat in the grass alone.

Then she came back out wearing blue jeans, a pink tank top, and sneakers. Wow she looks hot. Wait a minute! She looks ugly what am I thinking?

"Where are you going? "

"Somewhere," she said walking past me.

"Where? "

"I'm going somewhere with Sehun today. "

"Oh have fun, " I answered with a smile looking down.

"Let's go Mi-Hyun, " Sehun said holding her hand.

They really are dating huh?

I decided to follow them and they went to an amusement park. I saw them go in a haunted house. I went in also. I had on shades, and a hat so I won't be recognized.

"I'm scared," she said holding on to Sehun's hand.

They held hands even when they exited the haunted house.

"Let's go on a roller coaster," he suggested.

"Okay. "

At this point I left and went back home. I just couldn't bear to see them like that. All lovey dovey.